my incident at tims

wow that sux…and no if a cop does’nt have proof then no his word does not matter…

Shame…smh

I know how you feel…ok…

First mistake on your part… don’t ever get out your car…

Cops Mistakes: if you had infact smashed chest with him… it woukld be resisting arrest or attempt on an officer because it would be physically assault…

secondly: if you were drifiting in the parking lot then where are the tyre marks and skid marks…

thirdly: they can’t search your car without warrant everything they touch must be in plain sight… you shouldn’t have permitted them to go for the knife…

lastly: timmies has to have surveillance cameras in their parking lots… get a lawyer to contact them… they will never surrender them to you or permit their staff to go to court as it might cause problems for them…

I’ve been thru a ton of bullshit with cops and still going thru it… don’t just bend over and take it…

Again, I would like to thank everyone for the advice and lawyers phone numbers, names, address’ etc etc

I only got out of my car because I thought it would of been one of the officers I have known for years (back when I had my S15 on the road) Turns out it wasn’t.

As for tire marks n shit. There are some here and there from other people at other dates. basically…I’m fucked there.

damn thats intense…hope you win in court because IMO your not in the wrong for anything

Ahh man…chris that’s fucken bullshit on the cops part, where the hell is the proof and that’s honestly degrading to be put through that especially with the circumstances you were through.

Don’t sell something you love for those assholes, not all of them but some of them are really mentally messed up dude. Good luck on the matter, don’t give in. I believe you bro.

p.s - I know it ain’t relevant but I won my case with rolling a stop sign, worth fighting for some of the douche bags that said to just pay it or for the others that actually end up paying the ticket to get straightly screwed.

Dude, I felt like I had killed someone. With the way I was treated. Un-believable the shit that “cops” (if you can even fucking call them that) get away with.

Have they no fuckin regard for anyone or anything?

Dont get me wrong, there are some good cops out there. I never seem to get them though…

I’m telling you now. IF you take this to trial. It’s gonna cost you a shit load of money $$$$$$$$$$

FTP MOTHER EFFER!

i hope shit goes well chris man. i was going to go to shoppers last night also. i wish i was there.

lets not all get arrested keez
chris did u fix ur rear quarter panel yet and did they say anything about that?

holy fuck. Thats so fucked up Chris. Take this shit to court, get ur personal lawyer to take care of it, not some run of the mill traffic lawyer. It will cost money, but all in all you will get out of it.

Make sure you get the numbers of those jeep guys.

I hope you get those cops fucked for this, if you can even call them cops for what they did.

no and no lol

if they ask about the knife just say ‘‘you did some wiring in the car and didint put it back cause you still had more work to do!’’

if they wrecked the car, get an estimate of the damages done.

hey man just tell the truth, serious FUCK THE FUCKING PIGS.FTP SGHS’DGH;S’DGKL MOFOS AGHHHHH sorry… they seriously piss me off. you know your going to hear about some crazy mofo just not giving a fuck in a high speed chase in a 240 just going to fuck… fuck them to hell. pieces of shit scum. who the fuck are they to pull this shit… abuse of authority, should make a fucking citizen arrest on them in that parking lot. say u seen them doing burnouts, theres marks right?.. sorry for acting a fool… im going to smoke a bong now im frustraighted. dude, im sorry to hear about this shit. i hope the best.

[QUOTE=RED_LINE;458334]
Don’t sell something you love for those assholes, not all of them but some of them are really mentally messed up dude. Good luck on the matter, don’t give in. I believe you bro.

exactly dont sell the car you love for these douchbags this isnt an everyday s chassis from what ive seen, which is why i havent tried too hop on any of your parts it would be a waste of a great s chassis, try and get the ppl at the lot too back you ie: tims and the jeep guys and fight this unessisary bullshit FTP

FTP.

I Hope everything goes well for you man, :frowning:

A cop pulled a U-Turn on a 4 lane road when i passed to follow me for 5 blocks, right on my ass, then when i turned on to my street and into my driveway, just kept driving by?

hey chris, if they or a witness did not see anything they dont have any grounds to charge you with that crap. good luck tho

Chris, Sorry to hear man. That is ridiculous.

wow! sucks to hear man. hope all goes well. get as many of those jeep guys as possible… kind of a tough situation because there were multiple cops.

good luck man!

Sorry to hear that man, I too recently got charged (over the Thanksgiving weekend), went DT with a friend who drove, he got messed over (had too much to drink + food poisoning), I had no intention of driving, ended up having to drive back home and got busted by the ride program. I had one beer, was charged with a DUI, went to a holding cell on thanksgiving, license suspended for 3 months, all this shit, right when I was about to get the s13 on the road, not to mention they made it harder on me, putting words in my mouth, and shit talking to other officers. The one day I decided to go out for the past 6 months, and end up getting my first “criminal” offense ever. Can’t wait to see what insurance is like next year, FML.

Blah, life’s a bitch though, hopefully things will turn out well for you. Keep us updated.

oh, and btw, FUCK THE POLICE. Honestly, they aren’t good for anything now days.

Wow. Good luck bud =/. Keep us posted.