my incident at tims

Right now I just can not comprehend everything that is going on.
Last night I was arrested on private property and charger criminally with dangerous driving.

sucks too hear dude saw your car at bings meet, i really hope you dont have too sell it such a well done s chassis, i hope all goes well

Chris

Don’t stress man I’ve been in a worse posistion then you and it is goin through the court in nov. Your charges WILL get reduced.

You know what you have to do, GLWS.

Alright. I do not know if I should post this here or not.
If not, I’m sure Mike, Bing or Roast will separate and move.
I don’t feel the need to clutter this forum with any more of my bullshit with more threads.

My exact words to Bing via PM

Believe me or not.

I went to tims to get a coffee, like I do every night for the last 6 years. I’m in the drive-thru. I see a cruiser coming into the lot. I get to the window to get my coffee and the cop is at the order thingy. I leave the drive thru and go park in my spot.
The cop pulls up and turns on his sirens and lights. I get out to ask what’s up. He starts yellin at me telling me to get back in my car. I ask him again what is wrong, like…what did I do. He then tells me I am under arrest.

Throws me in the car. A whole wack of other officers show up. They start shooting the shit and ripping my car apart. The arresting officer tells the other cops that I smashed my chest into his when I got out of my car. Which is incorrect. I surrender a knife I had in my car. (for no reason at all, it’s just there) I told them where it was and what it was. That was that. They STILL tore my car apart.
I was told I’m spending the night in jail, car being impounded and bail being posted tomorrow morning. I said fuck that, give me an appeal to court and I’ll see you in court.
Multiple officers questioned me about my “asshole attitude” and my “dangerous driving”
I had over heard that I was, “drifting, doing burn outs, almost smashed into a median and smashed my chest into the arresting officers”
Sincerely. I got my coffee, drove to the first stop sign, STOPPED. Drove to my parking spot normally. Multiple Jeeps were at the lot as well. They had seen the entire incident.
I went and parked all by MYSELF. No one around. Then all that above bullshit happened.

I was charged criminally with dangerous driving.
Finger prints and mugshot on the 24th of November. Court the 25th.

What else can I say…I have the worst luck none to man kind. Can not even go for a coffee now a days.

Wow, holy shitt. That is gay shit, how can they charge you on shit like that? Was there a witness who called in and said you where apprently doing drifts and dough nuts? Or did the asshole copper just feel like being a tool?

That is pretty shitty luck. I know how hard you’ve been working on your car, and to have them do this is just bullshit.

Hope everything goes well though. You never know, charges maybe dropped, or something. Best of luck man, keep us informed.

sucks too hear dude saw your car at bings meet, i really hope you dont have too sell it such a well done s chassis, i hope all goes well

Chris

Don’t stress man I’ve been in a worse posistion then you and it is goin through the court in nov. Your charges WILL get reduced.

You know what you have to do, GLWS.

All I can say is get a lawyer man.

Could have been someone that wrote down your plate one time you did something like that, and sure enough a cop pulls up behind you in the drive-thru types in your plate, you know the rest.

Try to come up with a good solid story for where you were before the cop pulled up behind you in the drive-thru.

For example you just went through the drive through they messed up your order so you went around again. Basically saying you were in that parking lot for the past 5 min already, not just pulling in right infront of that FUCKIN GARBAGE COP.

I hate cops.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words. I do appreciate it.

I left my house and drove to tims. Sanely. Calmly. Like a damn 80 year old asian woman would (no racist pun intended)

Pulled into the drive thru. Seen the cop come in southbound off of highway 10. He ended up behind me in the drive thru.

I won’t be parting anything on my car until I figure out whats going on. Wether that be after I take to my lawyers (yes more than one, I want this copped fucked) or after the court date.

It does suck, that I am considering parting out my car. Or selling it as a whole. I fell in love with this car. Love hate relationship you know. It’s been hard and stressful at times. But others, it is awesome driving this car. The compliments and questions. Makes it all worth it.

Edit; Built, not bought! Mike…you need to make that a sticker for me too!!! For my truck at least :slight_smile:

uhm, go back to timmies tonight and get names and numbers of as many witness’ of last nights arrest and or take statements of those who saw you;

1 pull in
2 get coffee
3 park car

your lawyer will likely find this useful

because without any witness’, whatever the cop writes down “actually” happened

but on the brightside, you can join my team now, TEAM DANGEROUS, where all members have been previously charged with dangerous driving

fuck the cops… i thought they are suppose to keep the city safe but all there doing is fucking car enthusiasts over for the littlest things … they must feel proud . fuck em

video cameras at tims?

I do plan on doing this as of next Tuesday. I have noticed for the last 3 weeks every Tuesday there is a wack of Jeep guys parked RIGHT where I enter. They would have seen the entire occurance.

Team dangerous eh lol.

John sinopoli
fuck the cops… i thought they are suppose to keep the city safe but all there doing is fucking car enthusiasts over for the littlest things … they must feel proud . fuck em

Dude, I agree with you 100%. Yet, that attitude never gets any one anywhere.

oh yeah, and they will likely offer a plea to careless driving HTA becasue the measure for conviction in CCC is much more difficult

but it’ll take 6 weeks+ for disclosure (likely*) to see what is written against you/evidence

I am looking in to that as well. I know someone that works at Shoppers world.

Thanks for the wicked advice guys!

I actually feel a bit better now lol

i know 5 people whom are cops, 4 of them are complete asshole meat heads.

thats usually the way it goes 80-90% are complete assholes and are useless accept for causing a shit load of headaches for the car guys.

(non muscle and old school)

they have to catch you in the act, you were on private property. i dont see them having that much of a case anyway. i went through something similar while in the parking lot of my dads gas station and i actually hit someone lol. got off scott free, private property ftw…

Shitty to hear man. Check your PM’s, just sent you some stuff.

On another note, a police officer CAN charge you with dangerous driving on private property, as it’s a criminal charge. They CANNOT charge you with careless driving on private property because it is part of the highway act.

Believe it or not, a police officer could arrest and charge you with dangerous driving for doing donuts in the middle of your 50 acre property on a field, with only yourself in the car and nobody nearby. You’re “technically” endangering yourself, which is “illegal”. Chances of that happening are next to non, but in today’s day, who knows.

Be careful guys, it’s not worth the insurance premiums!

^ not intended at 87s15lt1, I know you didn’t do anything.

Hope everything works out well for you… dont sell your car unless you truly have to because you will regret it allways, then end up doing it all again when you get the chance which = more $$$$

you said you have lawers but just incase and for eveyone else on here

http://www.ticketcombat.com/

info on fighting your own tickets, good to know even if your paying a lawer.