new from schenectady

I think this is all I need

good god lets hope so. word document copy / paste would be too easy. just quote errbody.

I wanted the names etc to be in there BROOOOOOOOOO

Got it for ya bro.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I love you wayne

I need to come up to your shop sometime… I will bring frosty beverages

:rofl

Jesus kitty, put the claws away.

I’m getting my ass kicked on 4chan… LOL… Eh, I guess it comes with the territory of fucking up… <— Everyone see that, I admitted to fucking up???

Planimal… You just moved to the Albany area? Lets meet up, I’d like to meet you.

Much Love,

Chris

ROFL… they are just pissed because most of them are living in their parents basement and haven’t had the sweet taste of a frothy beverage yet.

Internet iz SRS BSNZ

LOL, It doesn’t bother me, but +1 for whoever was helping me out… HAHA… We should invite Rockhard to our gathering with Planimal… Shoot, Lets invite CJ and his buddies… I’d offer to but them a beer but, they’re probably all underage.

fuccckkkk 4chan is blocked by nys proxy… guess I will have to wait until after work to catch up on it. hhahhah

gettin paid bitches!!! fuck yo couch

Wow, aren’t you quite the superhero :number1. Do you honestly think the kids dad gives a flying fuck about what his son said on an internet car fag forum, or that he insulted a cripple? Seriously? If he hasn’t kicked his sons ass over driving drunk, I’m sure that mailing your awesome transcript will seal his fate.:retardclap

Long as you promise not to drink and drive.

You are a fucking clown dude, seriously. Stop trolling and go back to your moms fucking couch until you have to go to your job working the fucking dishwasher at dennys overnight you lousy piece of shit.

YUP

Maybe maybe not but i am sure his father would love to know he is illegally street racing and bragging about it as well.

I quit drinking :slight_smile:

Shut up.