New moderators in need?

I really think some of you guys are so biased, two-faced, and like to favour people who they know/are friends with.

I wont mention names but man some members get so much leeway vs. others, and some mods like to do shit to my threads unfairly, and i know who they are but it doesn’t bother me because i dont care for internet games like some of the immature childish moderators around here.

Maybe we need a poll with the moderators names to see who if any mods should be demoted… it’d be secretive obviously in a poll format. im pretty sure alot of other members think the same way i do and think that so and so mod’s are absolute asshat’s…

p.s. if anyone is gonna tell ME to grow up or stop complaining. i could care less. i just think its whack how nobody else speaks up around here…its just a forum and its full of e-thugs. but son has no class anymore compared to a few years ago. everyone likes to waste bandwidth with stupid pointless comments and threads. some people really need to grow the fcuk up!

/that.is.all

son has no class eh… and this is somehow the moderators’ fault?

Should I delete this classy post of yours then? Or would that make me two-faced?

Pwnt.

you can do whatever you want jesus himself!

:-s …

haha this thread makes me laugh.

brandon do you remebmer how much of a mission it was for you to just tell me who it was that moved edited your posts for you a little while back?

and you were trying to be james bond and not tell me…

i think you need to stop posting now.

the mods here are doing just fine.

i thnik all of us would like some proof of this… biasness etc etc.

please post examples.

GT

Greg. One example. My civic thread. 4 pages of b.s. remarks and nothing done about it.

Good enough?

Ah, because of your F/S thread not working out, we should replace all moderators to your preference.
Please list the moderators/admin that you would like removed/banned and please list the replacements you want and we’ll get right on that.

No. That is not good enough actually. Id like more. Five more actually.

As well, if you could, please do as mike asked.

Thanks,

GT

i will have to agre with bradon my last post where the same just cus i cant spill dose not give u the right to look my post and that is not right soory i can spill it still does not mater at lest u can still under stand it and i now that because ppl re-du the post for me and i do say thanks so 2 dowen and 4 more to go good luck bradon

no that doesnt matter.

there is a spellcheck for you to use.

its not up to us to fix your posts.

GT

will u need examples ther is a example will there is alliut cus all my post are like that i so what there is spill chick it is not the pont thepont is u all pix on ethers but when it is some 1 u now u dont car and just to lit u now i have look for it and i cn not find it so there

well u need examples there is an example will there is allot cus all my post are like that I so what there is spell check it is not the point the point is u all pick on others but when it is some 1 u know u don’t care and just to lit u now I have look for it and I can not find it so there

spell check.

FUCKING AWSOME ISNT IT.

GT

ya will i dont wount to ask ppl to check it and it’s not like ther is a botton

SO WHERES THE BOTON NOW

FUCKING AWSOME ISENT IT

there is a damn button you clown.

see where it says ABC CHECKMARK in the top right corner?

spellcheck.

and yes. it is fucking awsome.

GT

o and buy the way i did that post agan just to piss u oof cus i now u would do that and now u now y u are all ass hols just cus the spilling is not that good u still can under stand it

HOW ABOUT THAT

haha it doesnt really piss me off when im sitting back watching a movie and surfing teh weeb.

in the end you will end up getting yourself banned… so im not tooooo concerned.

GT

And you want to be my latex salesman…

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

personally…no need

yeah theres 1 or 2 posts that have carried on and might need to be checked…but this is a huge forum…many members…few moderators.

you cant exactly expect them to check every single thread that comes up.

I say when the time comes, new moderators will be made. So far me being a member for a few months…have had no problems.

If theres a argument, settle it quick and drop it.

will giss what ther is now where in the rulls wher u had to spill good so there and giss what i dont care if i git bannd cus u guy s are all ther same piss ppl of this fourm is to sill things and chat to ppl and so on not to domp on ppl post and shit like that all would be grat if ppl just did not say eney thing if they are not intersted or so on but that is to hard for some ppl