New moderators in need?

I think banning someone for butchering the english language is perfectly called for. Quite frankly, I didn’t read any of his posts, because it was simply too difficult to.
And Greg, I believe he said his FAIRY will get you, so I’d keep an eye out for them for the next few weeks or so at the very least. I hear the tooth fairy is a total bitch.

yea ima pull that fairys teeth right out of his face.

GT

i think that GT greg is biased he has no patience, i think there should be some new candidates for moderators, Benson #1 he should replaceGT Greg, OH and dont forget Birdhous53, ( Mark) yep he should be a mod( ok Im joking about that!!!) lolz!!

nope no patience.

most of the threads lately are total bullshit.

nehoo… give me an example of my lack of patience… and as well im still waiting for my examples from brandon…

GT

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=23544&page=3

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=23496

these are recent ones , greg yea ur a mod but u abuse ur power, the thread about the etobicoke drift sesion u didnt have to lock it, all u have to says was guys argue over pm and dont clutter the thread, lets all, greg i’m challenging you because because u seem to be a little to full of ur self, look at spdm the other mod, he is ok , gonad he is ok, ect… they dont abuse there power, U do

if u think Im wrong Greg post a poll about ur self and see if guys prefer u as a moderator and lets see the results, and also be a man about it

Both of those threads were useless and going nowhere, the insurance one had Mulitple things wrong with it, there was no reason it shouldnt have been locked.
Greg uses his powers rightfully, theres too much bs going on as it is.

now stop complaining

haha do you know how many people over the years have tried to get me pulled out of power…

both threads had too much bullshit goin down… so they get locked.

be a man about it?

when have i NOT been?

you ladies gotta stop your whining and suck it up a bit.

youll get your poll…

GT

Trinituner, you haven’t any real idea how this board is run, so please cut out the bullshit.
I don’t recall you being an actual member, and your directions on to who should replace Greg will not be followed in the slightest.

i say nay to everything…son runs fine…just dont post stupid shit haha

Greg. Why have you not locked this yet?

cus im not allowed to lock things in front desk.

GT

The tool that posted the insurance question in Son Racing should’ve been straight out banned. And the other thread was a bunch of people pissing and whining everywhere. If anything, MORE threads should be locked.

oh shit i didnt even notice that the one example was that specific insurance thread.

are you fucking kidding me?.. thats your example?

thats weak buddy… if thats the best you can do you should go sit at the kiddie table wwith the rest of the noob clan.

GT

now you gone and dun made greg mad, uh oh spaghetti-o’s!

Hey mike not all of Tri’s Ideas are bad

:slight_smile:

I think that although we all know that everyone hits on the newbs for making mistakes, maybe you should try to be less hard on them. everyone makes mistakes and sure some of them are funnier, or stupider then others but still just a mistake, and just flat out saying well your a newb and beating on them is going to do nothing good for this site, everyone says its to immature, maybe that’s because the mature people said I don’t need this added stress outside of work/school whatever, and left?? It’s just a thought please no one jump up my ass…

oh and my point, this is not just the admin doing this its sir members to. so maybe its not the admin that need to be changed its the general thinking that you have the go ahead to say anything you want (within reason) to someone with under a thousand posts. that i don’t agree with, maybe instead of making fun and jokes about it you should point it out nicely and more maturely. maybe this has already been attempted i don’t know. just my 2 cents.

We yell at n00bs because we care and we know better. Kinda like that rotted-ass car that everyone told you not to bother with, and only after fighting with us and having us leave you alone did you realize that we were right.

i guess you have a point…

and as a matter of fact that old rusty car, the rust wasent why i booted her, it was the engine. it needed about everything done on it. damn thing wouldent even idle. and i dident have the time to fix it, i had the patches made, i put one on my new car… ill post up pics later. it didn’t turn out to bad… its only tacked on at the moment, ill have it fully welded up hopefully by Monday.

you know what, some moderators maby are power hungry…but what makes you think the next few wont be?..everyone wants to be a moderator, and will kissass till their lips are brown…but all in all, push comes to shove…we are all the same. My mommy always used to say this, when you point 1 finger at someone…there is always 3 more pointing back at you. Its a club, everyone is here for a common interest, not to clash or argue…but debate…and maby learn something from eachother. The moderators are like police…they wont bother you if you dont draw attention to yourself.