nys inspection

Ok so its come time to get my wifes car inspected. IM not 100 percent sure it will pass everything so im just wondering if anyone here knows a shop or someone that will take it easy on me during this. You dont have to post names and what not shoot me a pm. I just need this shit to pass so i have one less worry on my mind. I need to get this done asap i dont need some unwanted police love. Please let me know if anyone can help me out here.

why do u think it wont pass…

and no offense… but ur stilla noob and nobody is gonna PM u friendly shops

make it pass

No offense taken , Im just hoping someone would do me a favor and i always repay those no matter what. I just suspect something isnt right with the e brake cable on it and if thats is the case it wont pass. So if someone knows how to replace them or knows where i can come across the parts cheap ill go buy that.

Bah, you dont need an inspection sticker…I have an 04 on my trans am. No tix here (knock on wood).

what year is it and is it just the ebrake cable?

jsut take it in shit bring it to me. u fail u fail nothings holding u there. pay ur 21 bucks go home fix it pay 10 dollars for a reinspect call it day

84, yeah pretty much lol.

edit: I thaught you meant my car :bloated:. guess we both have E-brake cable isses.

its a 94 corsica i just replaced the wheel bearing, brakes and all that shit, gettin it ready for it. Im about 90% sure of the cable I dont have an assload of extra cash to sink into this shit when i wanna get rid of it in the next 8-10 months. I just need to save more money for a down pymt then sink it into this thing. I know i can get away with no inspection for a little bit but i dont think i can for that long. Im not expecting anyone to really help me esp with my status, so all this is is a shot in the dark with a slight hope that someone can help me out. Ive been tryin to get a hold of my buddy but he is sometimes quite illusive and i really need to address this soon. Im just in a state of wondering what to really do.

pmed.

is the inspection overdue??

if its not, go get the inspection done…find somewhere with a coupon and only spend like 10 bucks, and find out whats wrong (if anything). as long as the sticker isnt expired, it won’t get scraped…

the icing on the cake, she told me its overdue like 2 weeks ago its why i had to hurryup all the work ive done so far,

funny question…

how do we know that you’re not an inspection shop’s inspector? lol.

dude i assure you im so far from being that. I work at sears part time multisorb full time. The only thing ive inspected was my own electrical work back when i was in college. If im lying to you which im 100% not you can kick my ass an i wont swing back

lol, just joking btw…

just to offer my 2 cent, i always go to monroe muffler in transit BJ’s…

i think they’re pretty ‘relaxed’…

no biggie… anyone’s 2 cents are welcome

come on someone help this guy out, i can vouch for him as being a stand up kinda guy

hmm, i had a partially frozen cable on an 86 200sx passed no problem. Come to think of it, it has a noticeable crack in the exhaust too.

My experience has been that the oil change places are usually easier on the inspections.

It’s simple why too, they don’t fix hardly any of the stuff that might fail you on an inspection. So if the parts are borderline they are much more likely to pass it than say a Monro, who would love to sell you shocks, struts, ball joints and everything else.

but all three dont fail inspection

Have you ever even read this?

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/broch/c-50.htm

Further proof why you shouldn’t take your car to Sears. After my last experience, a simple “slap 4 cheap tires on this car because I’m selling it” job that took 2 days, I know I’ll never be back.