NYSpeed Doctors...chime in

SO last night… im walking around im fine, whatever. Go to bed, no problems. I wake up this morning getting ready for work… i feel a slight pain in my foot. Thought nothing of it. As the day goes on, i begin to start limping cause it’ starting to hurt. Still decided to ignore it. Well i get up from my desk and attempt to walk, and my foot just hurts like hell. I cannot put any pressure on it. The pain is hard to explain. Its almost the same pain as if you were to roll your ankle. If you try to move it, it hurts. You move it in a certain direction… hurts even more. Cant put much, if any pressure on it anymore cause that kills. The pain is coming from my right foot. On the top of the foot right neat the pinky toe. The pain just got worse as the day went along, and i sit at a desk at work, so its not like i was putting pressure on it all day.

Anybody have ANY idea what could be causing this?

a sprain? it needs rest.
elevate it when you get home with some pillows to get blood flowing.

-doctor kristen

IT MUST BE AMPUTATED IMMEDIATELY…u prolly kicked somethign and dont remember…

herpes.

josh…eat shit… lol

i really need serious answers…it hurts like a bitch

no shit…that’s why they’re called “outbreaks”

LISTEN TO ME. IT NEEDS REST. YOU PROBABLY TWISTED IT WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING. TO STOP THE GOD DAMN SWELLING LAY OFF YOUR FUCKING FOOT AND ELEVATE IT.

CHRIST!

i love you :slight_smile:

not sure what the problem would be, but i do know something that would help…whenever i have a problem like that there’s one medicine i always refer to…i actually think i posted a thread not too long ago about it so i could spread the knowledge and help people out. hang on…let me find the thread…

score, here it is…:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23576&highlight=everclear

you wont feel a damn thing after some of that…

thats the thing though… i did nothing that could have caused this. It was fine last night… it was even somewhat ok this morning. Im at my computer all day… so i haven’t put any pressure on it… the pain just showed up very random… and just got worse, while just sitting here

im gonna outbreak ur face

actually…that sounds like the gout.

HAAHAHA jesus.

i guess i love you too :ohnoes:

sounds like a pinched nerve in your back, probably slept on it wrong or something. I usually get them running down behind my knee, could be the same kind of thing.

I had a pitched nerve in my back when we got back from vacation. Jon brought me to the emergency room. I did nothing to cause that either. I just needed rest.

Now i’m aiiiiiight!

My mom just had something like this on her ankle. It turned out to be an infection. About a day or two after it started she could barely walk. She went to the hospital, got some drugs and was good to go after a couple days.

Is there any swelling? If there isn’t any swelling, just pain, it could be nerve related.

try this:

http://www.awfulcommercials.com/stills/headon01.jpg

i hate their commercials, but their product is GREAT!

thats what i thought at first.

i’ll wait it out to see how i feel in the next day or two

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAa i hate u so much.

Sounds like you have the HIV

Is it just the toe that hurts or the ENTIRE foot, with a burning sensation, and partial numbness?