Pulled calf

Well I managed to pull my calf working valet over the weekend and the past 2 days have been complete hell to walk on my left leg. I’m not sure if my achilles is effected as well because my heel seems to be pulled taught and it’s hard for me not to walk on the ball of my foot.

The calf is very tight and swollen, painful to the touch and painful to put pressure on.

Is there anything I can do to ease the pain today at work until I can see my doctor tomorrow?

somehow I doubt you pulled it, cause I felt the same way the first time

Because of the stitches in my foot I was forced to walk on the ball of my foot the whole day which leads me to believe I have pulled it. Besides that, I’ve had many experiences with this type of shit, but it hasn’t happened to me in years so I don’t remember what my trainer did to make it feel better.

walk it off pansy, lol

lol I was going to say you’re either a big pussy or found the burliest clutch I’ve ever heard of. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well he is a big pussy, but on that note he does have stiches in his foot, and running cant be the best thing for it

Anytime you think you pull something or there is any signs of inflamation.

ICE IT!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4060&stc=1&d=1206387356

http://drdork.powersite.co.nz/vet_stuff/1e1a8e_650_300.jpg

Edit _ See two posts down :ham:

lol

WTF

Did I really get beat to that?

Seriously?

On topic. Ice Ice Ice

I don’t really have time to ice it, I start at 5. I still need to go to the bank and get gas and change and such. Shit like this sucks.

Will wrapping it, Asprin, icy hot…ect. give me any relief to get me through till like 12 at the latest?

lol wtf

anything with ibuprofen will help since it is an anti inflammatory. I’ve never tried icy hot. Wrapping and heat will probably just make it worse… You really need to chill out and ice it.

oh shit I didnt think you had to work today, asprin FTW i guess

+1 to cold, not heat. Asprin works too, it is also an anti-inflammatory.

Yeah Josh asked me last night if I could come in today. I work today and tomorrow, so hopefully the doctor can hook me up tomorrow before work.

only thing that will ultimately help it is TIME

(well, that, and a normal posterior presentation.)

Yeah, I know which sucks. I just need some temporary relief just to get me through tonight. I don’t need to be a gimp going to get cars lol.

Well you have time to post on here…

Did it hurt when you first got up today? I bet as you move around it will loosen up