Pulled ligament

2 weeks ago I am pretty sure I pulled my ligament in the back of my knee area, i went to the doctor he said just put heat, iceyhot , and take advil…well still today i am having trouble walking and cant run.

anyone else have similar issues or pulled a muscle… idk if its torn because i just went to my basic doctor and he really didnt do anything except questioned what i was doing.

rest, ice, compression, elevation. RICE…

This post is retarded. If you have legitimate concerns about your knee, and you have health insurance… GET IT LOOKED AT.

It could be a number of things and your best bet would be having it looked at by an orthopedic…not diagnosed by the resident nyspeed doctors:picard:

u mean ur PCL?? (posterior cruciate) or the muscle on the actual backside of ur leg where the knee is??

Dr Smith(mrsmith’s wife) takes appointments for 5 gallons of C16

2 weeks of rest and no improvement = something more than just a pull

IB4JEG

i just got back from the hospital to get xrays and to have it looked at. I forgot the name but on side of my knee is pulled and he said 3-4 weeks but it could be a lifetime injury which is another one to add to the list. He gave me a perscription for pain killers and to see my doctor for some kind of physical therapy…ughh this sucks

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/figures/A00349F01.jpg

what were u doing that u owned urself so bad?

stand up jet ski… just upgraded to alot faster ski and paid the price for the upgrade

and it is the MCL that is pulled

wow wierd. I just pulled my mcl pretty bad a few weeks ago playing hockey. It has yet to feel better. i feel your pain :frowning:

And I didn’t mean to be a dick before, but cmon…nypseed advice on this? lol