Pulled calf

well dont screw up and get the wrong car

Same pain as yesterday. I have been moving constantly.

Lol, I have no idea how one pulls that off. Job is easy as pie. I like it much better than every job except media blasting.

depends on the severity. The inflammation must go down first. IIRC from the OP there was no bruising so stretching may help it.

No bruising that I’ve noticed yet. I keep checking on it, and stretching it every once in a while. It eases it for about 5 min, then the pain seems to worsen for a bit and go back to where it was.

Fuck it. I stocked up on some asprin and I guess I’ll just tough it out and see how she goes.

Then if it really is a strain it should be rested for a day (depending how bad it is) then you can begin to stretch it. If you just have to get through the night pop some ibuprofen and take it easy.

Thanks, that’s what I’m going to have to do. I have to cover someone else who may have a broken leg, so it’s mandatory that I go. I already called off yesterday and I couldn’t really even afford to miss work then.

Ahh this brings me back to the days of XC and Skateboarding.

I roll my ankles regularly skating and that’s usually what I do. The last time I rolled it was in October when I was at Burnside :banghead:

well if oyu didnt spend 20 mins posting you could of iced it then, ibprofen for the swelling, and chances are its not pulled, you just need to stretch it out. sit on the floor with on leg in fron and pull your toes toward your boddy

Elevation, ice, ibuprofen, eat bannanas, stretch.

Feeling a bit better today. Thanks guys.

lol

asprin:tdown: pop a couple valiums n :burnin:

youre fine pussy, suck it up

Seriously kill the pain and do absolutely nothing about the actual injury

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!

Valium won’t kill pain, although benzodiazepines are sometimes used for muscle spasms instead of muscle relaxers.