Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

That was AOs woman lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Ovechkin-parties-gets-friendly-with-Igor-Larion?urn=nhl,87954

Fuckin AO got 4 points last night, so now he is 6 points behind Malkin… we NEED this win and our remaining games… Lets go Pens!!!

and Shaler in the States… Good Luck Shawn!!

Hopefully Geno can get em back today, ill be down there :smiley:

what a great game last night! I think I ended the yr 2-1-2 with going to the games…

lets hope rangers beat carolina tonight…

I still can’t believe that there is a chance we could finish first. I know that it would be a long shot, but considering where we were a month ago, it is incredible that we have come as far up in the standings as we have.

philly needs to lose a couple more, we need to win out and jersey needs to pretty much lose all… but if we tie philly we get the head to head bc we r 4-2 against them i think… and if we tie devils then we win the head to head bc we are 3-1-2…

I was 5-0 this year :tounge:

poor Zubrus :rofl:

LETS GO PENS!!!

or not

Tough loss :frowning:

I think if we beat Florida tonight we clinch

Hal gill with the :greddy: knockdown

Goddard fucked that guy up

good game until the backed off too much. some hard hits tonight and good fight. i enjoyed. superbowl here they come

Damn… TB would not give up in that one.

Hopefully Geno can get another big lead on AO with tomorrows game against the Isles like Carolina did lol

Pens are looking fucking sharp.

how many games does washington have in hand Vs. the pens

we both have 2 left. Caps play TB and Fla… Hopefully Vokoun or Anderson, whoever starts for Fla, will keep AO in check because you know TB wont lol

Game 1 tonight… I am PUMPED!!!

Lets go Pens!

Hell yeah…hope to set the tone tonight. Thinking about going down Friday to watch on the outdoor screen.

i think this series is going to be a blood bath… it should make it pretty difficult for the winner to compete in the second round.

any playoff predictions?

i saw the islanders won the lottery and the “right” to draft taveres… it’ll be cool to see him play a few times next year since theyre one of the teams we play 75 times a season.