*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

It is official :tup:

Starting May 21, Shredd and Ragan Cruise, they will be at Dunn Tire Raceway Park for the 2008 cruise night season.

They are planning the burnout pit, grudge match racing, food, etc.
Rumor is that they will be moving the Tuesday night test and tune to Wednesday night. Then adding grudge match racing

They will be talking about it on the radio today after 3pm and giving more details.

They also paved the gravel lot at Lancaster too, so nice smooth surface.

Thanks Joe.

Moving to its own thread… theres been enough rumors.

Please discuss any meets or cruises in this one.

Geeze does the metro Bus go from Niagara Falls to Lancaster??? I’m gonna miss all the white trash.
Weds are good i might be able to actually make some test/tune nights

haha… when they used to have it at Lancaster it was a better crowd. Not as much people watching this year, but who knows, we can arrange for some busloads of Falls people to come in for you if you miss them Pauly :slight_smile:

And I did mention the Mustang vs Camaro/Fbody Grudge Night idea. They like it. :slight_smile:

I’ll have to actually go up there this year, to watch all the stock POSs run the 1/8th!

sweet, all the trash is moving closer to the southtowns, i might actually be able to check this out without using a whole tank of gas.

I thought it was being held at Bell Aerospace… Where is Dunn Tire raceway? I’ve never heard of it.

nice. I always thought that was the perfect place for that show. I’ll probably be there.

Dunntire Raceway AKA Lancaster Raceway…

I can’t wait to go considering its about 10 minutes from my house!!!

an hour at 8mpg.
That sounds like I wont be brining my rod.

thank god they moved it!

Always was hard for me to go the other location (never actually made it), and Lancaster is always a blast, count me in.

Heard a bunch of ads on the radio last night & this morning.

They renamed the Lancaster Motorsports park.

Yeah it wasnt bad at all when it was at lancaster, I would check it out

i will be going, just not every week when it was at the summit mall, 2 min from my house. Regardless this is a way better place to have it. I hope there will be less trouble than at the mall. You have the entire WNY, then you have Niagara Falls, two totally different cultures of life. I experience its greatness daily by living so close to the city. Maybe this year there will be real security guards, less primer, and a bunch of cars you generally dont see make it to the summit mall.

Last year, someone keyed my truck because we were all forced to park with the F&F section, i made a thread on S&R’s forum about and by the next cruise night all the trucks were allowed to park (not just the group of people that i usually go there with) on the other side with the muscles and classics. Even though a security guard threatened me for attempting to park in that section and called my truck “just another one of those rims and stereo piles of crap” he walked away like a beaten up stepchild and apoligized to me for being rude when someone from the edge explained it all to him. After parking on the good side, never once a problem and the crowd was more mellow and laid back.

yea… I hear alot of crap about who they “let-in”… I hope someone addresses this too. but meh.

I believe it will have different security there, being Dunn Tire Park staff. The group that “ran” it at Summit is not involved in it this year from what I have heard. The group that ran Summit ran the food, drink, and security.

They had a lot better crowd at Lancaster than they did at Summit. I’m honestly very happy that they made this decision!

^ Thats awesome.

is it still free? because people arent going to pay to go to a car show.
I mean surecharge for racing, but the burnouts should be free

The grudge racing will be the best. Someone starts talking smack, you can call them out on the spot. No B/S. No street drama. Just race it baby!