oh-no-colonie popo rock

WORD !

so my last day before i leave was today and im seriously an idiot, i got a thousand and one things I planend to get done today like I have 60 hours in a day or something…

So obviously i been busy all day today, went with my bro to pick the rental up so we cna leave in the mornin with it, so he takes the rental and i take his bmw to my house in CP and do some work and i had to do some errands whatever…

i got like 10 minutes open window of time… and im leaving colonie to go to my bros to bring his car back and take mine and meet up with jammer and vlad etc… so im driving and btw my driving is absolutley just perfect especially when it comes to someone elses car, so there is never a reason to pull me over ever… unless its a lgiht out or some shit…

So this colonie po po is behind me, going like mad slow and obviously calling my plates in etc… so he pulls me over in a stupid ass place with mad traffic, but whatever i pull over… and i dont know the whole thing is retarded

he pulls me over to tell me my insurance is lapsed and it was def not , so he called in to find out and foudn out it was not… or some shit so then hes like whos car is this ? i tell him my bros… i tell him im goin out of the coutnry in liek 6 hours and i literally dont have time for anything not already in scheduale,

the problem i have is being too cocky with cops i realized this tonight as they took advantage of my situation and completely fucking wasted my time as much as possible…

20 mins later (or it felt like it) he comes back, ok ur license is valid bblahblalblah stfu how much u been drinking ? im like wtf? no… i havent been drinking shit i dont have time for drinking, etc

actually i’ll lay this out as bold is the cop, and reg font is me replying or w/e

any weed or guns / illegal shit in here?

haah no def not just a bunch of empty soda bottles and misc garbage

does your brother know your driving his car?

uh yea hes goin with me tomorrow i went with him to pick up the rental and he took the rental i took this…

where u coming from ?

clifton park…

…u came from that direction, schenectady…

yea i came from 87 to drop off some things for my friend which he left at my house, now im heading back to 87 but im pulled over

okay… wait here

20000000000 million years later

ok just a few more minutes sir i’ve called my dispatcher we are having another officer come to the scene and im waiting for them to let me know about the insurance

alright the car has insurance on it and im in a rush thanks

10 mins later another cop comes etc

ok the car doenst look like it doesnt have insurance, but you dont have any papers to really prove that you have insurance, we are gonna call a tow truck to come pick this up… we could cut you break if you are really sure there is insurance on this car…

uh YEA there is… and if this is towed then we are all screwed since we wont be back for months

can u call your brother and put him on?

i left my cell at home but i have the number if u want to call him

ok what is it ?

gave him the number he calls him, doesnt pick up cuz the cop calls wit a blocked id, sweet, calls again he picks up etc then he comes back

k well your story and your brothers match up he told me you guys are leaving in the morning to india etc

we want to look through the car for any drugs / weapons if you dont mind, and if we dont find anything your good to go just go straight home yea i dont care there is nothing in here or i would of told you that ...surprise

ok please step out and walk over to officcer w/e his stupid fuckin name is

ok cool, so i walk over and we are talking this guy is a total ass

you had to expect us to search the car, its a blacked out bmw with rims … if the windows werent so dark then blahblalbha

whats wrong with the car? because its a nice car you think we sell drugs to afford this ? you can have nice things and afford them in other ways than selling drugs… maybe other people that dont sell drugs also like to have rims and tint on there big black bmw … then i just go on about more shit and blahblah

yea…

why are u going to india ?

because my cuz is gettin married and i go to visit …its family

how come your brother and you dont have same last name

WELL thats because we are half brothers of course alot of brothers dont all have the same last name

is he indian too ?

no hes white

why is he going to india with you , he doesnt have family there?

(pretty pissed and confused) i dont think thats a necessary question, obviously you have to ask me questions to waste time and make sure im legiit but thats not a good one, or proper one… whatever i said…

i didnt mean it like that

now the other cop comes over after taking out my floor matts and fucking bullshit and he goes, ok pop the trunk and we are nearly done…

So after this whole whack ass convo with this whack ass cop i tell the other cop, listen… you know i dont have the time for this, im very co operative… i told you thre is nothing illegal in this car, and as far as i know you need permission to search the trunk, you are telling me to open it, you are not even asking me, and to top this all off, its not even my car, if you think u have to search the trunk to find these “drugs” then call my brother again and ask him if you can look through his trunk…

ok thats fine let me get your license

comes back with it and tells me to have a nice trip

idk i said alot more crap and they did too and this and that, and i guess im just an idiot cuz i have to be so cocky and asshole like and this is what happens, they waste my fuckin time

idk why i even am posting this, but it could be a good laugh LOL

any idea of the officer’s name?..PM if you know.

no and im a fucking idiot cuz i never ask for names or badge numbers i just sit there being stupid :frowning:

yea u and cops r not a good mix lol

ahah yea well that guy was a dick, also a colonie cop… i woulda def been alot nicer since i knew i was doin some stupid shit to get pulled voer

but this time i really was driving legit

you have no clue how to talk to cops. just saying. :slight_smile:

cop @ hess was a dick.

yea true, but at the same time i cant just sit there and let them think they are scaring me either

idk

im gonna leave now tho, peace guys, i prolly wont sleep tonight

IM GONNA AVAILABLE UNTIL 4 PM for text/phone

feel free to call / text me until 4 pm , i prefer you too cuz i know im gonna be bored as fuck

what a pole smoker

thats redic!!

that was you in the mobil parkin lot?

makes me wonder, does it REALLY take THAT long to run a license when they do it?

congrats, you didn’t get a ticket, be happy. If the cops were real dicks then they would have found some reason to give you a ticket. +1 for colonie cops

Dammit Singh, if you werent such a terrorist this never would’ve happened. You’re a danger to the people of Colonie. :wtf

LMAO man Singh! You got some LUCK huh? Well at least you didn’t get a ticket!!!

Colonie cops are a-holes! Paul got 2 tickets from them… one up near latham almost and the other right by Lowes off I87… they like to hand out speeding tickets… :banghead

get the fuck out of hre with this ticket shit

i did nothing wrong there was nothgin to give me a ticket for other than my ass attitude and i shold of gave them a ticket actually but i cant so w/e

update

my bro got pulled over with the same car later that night LOL so i guess something is up with the dmv or w/e

yea lately colonie cops have been worse than ever, i got a ticket the other week during the snowstorm for sliding thru a red light…fuckin assholes

oh and if anyone gets pulled over by officer tremblay, feel free to slap him for me, he’s the biggest dick of them all, prolly got picked on in high school and got the shit beat outta him all the time

oh and singh, bring me back a present from india plz :slight_smile:

they are a-holes cause they caught paul speeding? :lol:lol

next time stop sooner

you got caught, it’s there job to catch you, next time don’t break the law, u assholes.

umm, ok, 4500lb truck trying to stop but instead slides in the snow, cant really stop any sooner, stop being such a faggot to everyone on here and grow up, you arent any cooler for posting your bullshit on here so give it a rest dude…and dont give me that “dont break teh law” bullshit bc you’re obviously a goody twoshoes and never did anything wrong in your life

:+1