oh-no-colonie popo rock

sweet. i was just wondering because i’m out all the time, and go to like every meet. never met you. it seems like you are on here A LOT.

Of course it is, but i’m not about to go to jail because of it.

on all the time while at work. 7-4ish. you’ll never see me on any other time or on the weekend :smiley:

ok… $100

btw, his bro is white.

you want my paypal id? :lol

oh cock… fucking reading the thread before posting > me

They still absolutely DO need a warrant to search your car unless they have reasonable suspicion to do so (ie: open container, smell of weed, 2 kilos of coke on your passenger seat, rpg in the glovebox…etc) if they ask you to get out of your car, lock it and put the keys in your pocket, they can not unlock and search your vehicle without a warrant.

Which probably wouldn’t take long to get if they had a good reason.

or if you give the officer consent to search the vehicle, which I think Singh said he did.

so did he find the drugs?

Muffler ticket October 31st 2007. Mailed in the fix ticket bc i was working and didnt have time to go there. Got something back january 9th 2009, saying its cleared. if i ever make the trip over ill show ya. :lol

obviously you have reading problems bc it still doesnt say in there that i said that it was teh cops fault but i’m not going to argue with you about it bc i have better things to do than nitpick at everyone’s posts on a car forum

THAT’S exactly what I’m saying!!! LOL takes FOREVER to get anything back but when you’re late they charge you out the asshole!!!

I have our tickets and letters and stuff too!!! LOL :rofl:rofl

glad to see I’m not the only one who has had issues with the Colonie Police…

man, im surprised u got snag one weekly. your car’s LOUD