pet peeves when it snows

^THIS! OMFG. Some asshole blew ice chunks all over the windshield of my ambulance last week. WTF. This is illegal in Albany

And also this

Oh, Im also with AMD on the headlight thing. DRLs or parking lights are not headlights!

OMFG YESSSS…and I drive into work when the sun is JUST starting to come up yet people still dont put their lights on or people that have daytime lights but don’t realize there rear lights aren’t on.

The home boys in Albany, Schenectady, Ect. with the AWD Escalades and 22" wheels that get stuck in snow are aggravating.

Push the TC button and hold it. Traction control off or something similar will flash on your DTC. Keep holding a few more seconds till it flashes stabilitrac off. Then you are free to go sidewayzzzz. Just press the TC button to turn both back on! Enjoy!

I HATE THAT I DRIVE 30 MILES ONE WAY TO WORK AND THESE PUSSIES CANT GET TO WORK WHEN THEY LIVE 4 MILES AWAY.
RAGEEEEE

You can actually get ticketed for that.

I don’t normally plow, but my dad was in VA one time (when I was like 19) when it snowed so I took the truck and the plow out to do our driveway and left some in the street. As I was coming back around to get rid of it, a cop pulled me over and told me when he comes back through in 25 minutes it better be cleared or he’s going to ticket me.

if its too bad i stay home not bc of my driving skills but because other people scare me.

I hate it when i have to weeve in and out of traffic because of these idiots. GTFO out of my way or die.

I totally passed some clowncock on a double yellow this morning because he was doing 15 fucking mph.

YOURE MOVING IN A STRAIGHT FUCKING LINE NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

Ditto my commute is around 20 miles or so and I get here nice and early to allow extra time to find out all the people who take the fucking bus to work have called in. I field calls from DMV offices about DMV policy and procedue and only 3 of us made it into work today, and its the 3 of us that live furthest away. Thank god our phone lines are kinda fucked up today and keep going down for a couple min at a time because its hella busy due to the jackasses who can’t handle a couple inches of snow.

I do this all the time on the back roads here.

:thumbup OMFG…fuck Stabilitrac. I cant wait to spin when I am in 4WD in the snow. Fuckin win.

Really? When i turn it off in the mk5 i ebrake slidezzzzzzz everyhwere with out abs or anything coming on.

I usually completely clear off the JEtta… but when I borrow my dad’s truck its windows and hood only. Its a PITA to clear off the roof. And his side steps are all metal (no rubber) so if you try standing on them its like standing on a 3" wide sheet of ice. I’ve almost broke myself a few times.

I have to do this a lot. I took a side road and got pass 5 cars this morning. Laughed as I watched them all from the higher road. Lol

Idk about u, but my All terrain is a fuckin tank. I did a small lift and put some nice 33s on it. I motor thru just about everything. 4wd, disable TC and stabilitrac, watch out bitches! Lol

Oh yea, it goes great even with TC. I made it to the top of the local ski resorts access road (Killington) in the first snow storm in 2WD. I would do a lift, but I dunno, I kinda like it the way it is lol.

It’s even funnier when you slam on the gas and a plume of nice thick smoke comes out of the exhaust (hot exhaust hitting cold air). My car will leave so much, you literally can’t see through it for a bout a second or two. Just enough time for them to get pissed for being passed, but short enough where it’s not a safety concern as it dissipates rather quickly.

getting flashed b/c people think you have you high beams on…2wd ftl…put about 3-400 pounds in the bed of the truck so the ass sits lower and now i have coon hunting lights…get flashed at least 2x per 10 miles…last night i left my high beams on so it was obvious when i turned them off the other car would notice…the car still flashed me!!! what do you think i have a low-med-high switch???

Winterforces + Civic = Goat in snow

I agree with everything in here lol