pet peeves when it snows

petard, srsly, petard

no hand brake. That pissed me the fuck off.

the 2006 Passat 2.0T we have doesn’t have a hand or even foot parking/emergency brake. It has a “trans hold” button, what ever the fuck that is.

I can do my Scandinavian flicks in my fwd’z anymore. WTF

Some assbag was snowblowing onto the road (and onto my car) on vly rd. Fucking rat.

Did that twice today. Was snowplowing my driveway, got half done and blew some in the street then the street plow came by an put a lot back at the end of my driveway, so I did it again. WIN!

:rofl

thats why I aim the snowblower towards the right edge at the end of the driveway. Plow then comes by and send it into the front yard or the neighbors driveway! hahaha

My cable snapped. I feel your pain.

I hate when motherfuckers don’t clean snow off their car at all and cruise down the road as i get blasted driving behind them and they do 20mph like i’m in a blizzard. FUCKING TAKE TWO SECONDS AND CLEAN YOUR SHIT YOU FAT LAZY AMERICANS!

^^Or when you get the huge chunks that fly off in the air and your looking up hoping its not ice and doesnt smack your windshield :lol

I hate seeing the one moron with his flashers on while driving on the highway despite the fact that everybody else is doing the same slow speed.

I drive for work and I see all kinds of idiots and morons and really stupid wrecks all over. Some people just need to stay home when its raining, snowing or leaves are falling from the sky and when its sunny out too.

I hate it when some idiot with a blank stare on his face in a ‘Plaza Linen’ delivery van blows by me as I’m trying to be cautious (driving slow with my 4-ways on)

I hate when meathead sauce factories post up how they hate snow after every snow storm.

:lolMG

I agree with all of what has been posted, thursday there was this idiot in a dodge ram trying to pass three snow plows in all three lanes side by side. on I88. I loled thinking what are you going to do move the plow trucks out of the way lmao people are dumb. Oh yeah the wiper thing annoys me too, my commute is 50 miles one direction so it really sucks when the weahter gets really bad, I need to move closer to work…

HAHAHAHAHAHA I DO THIS TOO!!! but not a 20 but 60

THIS! I am ALWAYS the first person at work when it snows and we probably get way worse weather compared to albany/ colonie etc. area and no one else ever comes to work. Seriously-I drive an accord from D-burg to Albs on I-88 which is NEVER plowed and you can’t drive your 4wd SUV 4 miles!!!

My cunty, jerkoff neighbor aiming her snowblower into my driveway and the road in front of her house. I JUST SCRAPED ALL THAT FUCKING ICE UP YOU DUMB BITCH. And really, the piles of snow in the road, although they get your walkway clean, piss everyone else off.

I FUCKING HATE, when people drive down my road after a snowstorm, or actually anytime, even in the middle of summer, FFFUUUU its my road assholes go find your own! Theres a reason for those road closed signs at each end! FUCK FUCK FUUUCKKKK!!

It’s illegal to push snow into the road(and leave it there)from your property, so all those people who you see doing it technically can be ticketed.

I don’t really have any issues, other than idiots who have lived here their entire life driving like the weather is something new. I just take the back roads, unplowed. It’s safer and more fun at the same time, and 99% of the time actually ends up being a shorter drive time wise due to the lack of idiots in my way.

I would totally be down for loading the PS2 wrapped CCW’s in the back of the truck and swapping them out in a parking lot to do 4WD doughnuts in the Jimmy with all you kiddo’s with this upcoming blizzard we’ve got heading this way.

Or I may go rent my EG33 subaru from Fred for the day :ninja

I do this. Ice flying off in huge chunks is cool to way, and I feel super aerodynamic when the snow is blowing off. :number1