Police crush tuners.

Notice how they are all Hondas lol

http://blog.syracuse.com/newstracker/large_crushed1.jpg
Manuel Hernandez looks over his car after it was crushed at Ecology Auto Parts in Rialto, Calif. Six vehicles were destroyed in front of their owners Wednesday as local law enforcement cracked down on illegal street racing. Another driver, Charles Hoang, said: “That’s my girlfriend, the love of my life. The cops can crush my car, but they can’t crush my memories.”
http://blog.syracuse.com/newstracker/crushed3.jpg

…that’s just mean. They should at least let people take off some parts like rims etc.

I remember something like this in Ontario, did anyone actually get their ride crushed in Ontario?

They aren’t even riced out! They look like nice, clean Civics. What about all the riceboys out there, who ACTUALLY street race?

This did happen in Ontario before, part of E.R.A.S.E., I think. This isn’t even fair. The gov’t shouldn’t have the right to destroy property like that.

the only ppl in ontario i know about to loose there rides were those 2 american guys in corvettes that got booked racing on the 400 or 404 a year or two ago and i do believe they were crushed

OLD

those civics had stolen engines thats the main reason why they crushed them. first it was for racing, they were able to go to court and try a case, but when they had stolen engines and parts. no dice that car got crushed

Sure it made them a lotta money but in a way I’ll bet the Honda management of today wish they never made the Bubbleback.

Honda wants nothing to do with the tuner scene.

i seem to remember the owners sueing the government, and winning.

i seen this before already, and it sucks. if that happened to me i would cry.
it also sucks that they were not able to get the rims or anything off of the car. Also if they had stolen motors it serves them right, unless they were honestly unaware that the motors were stolen.

anyone recall the video of a police officer standing in front of a crusher taking out a few really nice clean hondas? One was a silver hatchback that looked legitimately wicked. It was in Ontario, California. that video hurt to watch.

Well, even if the motors were stolen, I still think the cars should not have been crushed. What does it accomplish? The guy could just build another one with a stolen motor. The owner should have been charged with theft or accepting stolen property, not had his car destroyed.

the second one from the bottom…
are those work equips?? ><

if it happened to me i would start stabbing my way to my car and get it the fuck out of there. and my s13 is stock.
fuck i hate pigs more and more every day

Then why did they make these civic nation ads.

I highly doubt that. More interest = more sales. Honda doesent care who buys their cars, it’s as long as they are sold. Also, why would they continue making “Type R” trim models for civics? Even if they were not released on our side of the world.

e.g. Civic Type R sedan.

Cars being crushed from above pics…
[y]exgEkySxDFc[/y]

Ontario doesn’t have a crusher lmao
[y]DAICt5pACz8[/y]

what have we learned?

civics can handle being crushed more than integras

Does anyone else notice what that fag at the end of the 2nd video says: The message is if you want to get in the business of street racing, tricking it up and driving them. WTF he just basically said for doing up your car and driving it hes going to take it away…I hope they try that on me…

The second video looks like those cars are coming out as front clips haha :wink:

Then why do Honda dealers have lowered civic Si’s with aftermarket wheels sitting in their showrooms… I disagree

The same reason every other dealer has their cars pimped out in their showroom. Cause people buy it.

Besides, I see more older people driving around with rims than i do “tuners”