dont get pulled over in ontario cali.

i would probably have to cry if this happened to me

oh shit i would cry to

i live in in mira loma california the ontario street races are 5 mins from my house. The cops do target hondas and acuras and allthe other rice i can go down there in my camaro or my trans am and not get fucked with all night
cops out there hate rice burners
go buy a trans am or a camaro and smoke all your ricer friends And you will not have to worry about the cops lol

lol

damn. those rare mugen wheels shakes head

meh, i carry collision insurance…

lol.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/64521291_2f2e9c7a44.jpg?v=0

yuuu

:tup:

crush those pieces of shit.

it’s a good start.

How about don’t street race anywhere?

And honestly the people they interview for these things have to be some of the dumbest people out there. “They can crush my car but I will be back with another one” :picard:

I would be more pissed if I was someone who had my motor/parts stolen and instead of the police bothering to do an effective investigation and return my property, it just gets crushed :tdown:

you know, you can pick up a honda b-series longblock with 2 people and move it around quite easily

i thought those were mugens

I would’ve assumed they were real mugens too, until i saw the clear corners and unpainted front bumper…

cops like 99.9% of the time only target rice bunners

stupid ass police

:cry:

That stat sounds real and well thought out.

And good… Kids with bad taste should be harassed.

Ahh… I remember when I thought civics were cool. lol

When I was a cop that is what I did.

there are some kick ass civics still out there

495whp ftw!!!

So, they only crushed the cars with stolen engines? I dont really see how they could crush your car just for catching your racing. That would make alot more sense.

But, i guess you could just… not street race?

With only 90 whp until 7000 rpms and 10 pounds of torque!

joke’s on you, EP civics were never cool :lol: