Red Honda < Gray Scion

Driving tonight ~ 9:45 PM I encountered some guy with a girl in the passenger seat driving a civic xx on a road near mighty. It had a “I HEART MY HONDA” sticker in the window. Not a bad looking girl.

I am 99% that this was an automatic one, but it could have been any trim, dx, lx, or ex. 04 or 05 I would say.

He is weaving a bit to catch up at first, then I drop to 45 in 3rd, kinda nod at him and get ready to beep… well, i hear him start to take off, so staying in 3rd I punch it and easily, easily over take him and shut down before 70. Ok, cool.

Well, after that he continues to pester me, and weave around, drive fast, and keep trying to line up. We got to a red light next to each other shortly after, and it changed red… he started to go, and of course I can’t take that, so I drop it and spin mostly through first and jump straight to 3rd, pulling away like nothing.

I feel bad for the guy, but he needs to not be a tard. I got very annoyed.

I know it isn’t much, but at least I thought it was post worthy.

Also, Apparently he thought it was appropriate to show up at Mighty Taco and tell people that he “beat some scion with rims” in a race. Yeah, ok. If you want to actually run sometime, tell me. Otherwise shut the hell up.

turbo d seriez??? was it silver/hot girl ridin shotty?

it says in the title red honda cal…lol

and everyone thought i was me…im like nope

No, it was definitely not turbo or anything special… Sounded like it might have had an intake, but I dont know. I just wanted to convey the douchebaggerey involved :slight_smile:

why did you got from first gear to third gear? Is that some kind of special technique I don’t know about?

i wonder what a race between a red scion and a grey honda would result in…

Well, I didn’t want to admit I can’t drive for shit, ass. great, now you make me look retarded in front of all the intwebby people :frowning:

I missed second and decided to just go to 3rd instead. Happy?

Also, what spelling of grey/gray is correct? I was kind of confused when creating the thread.

Arent tC’s slow as hell stock? Did you do anything to it? I dont think i ever saw you… Maybie one day at sg…

I don’t know about slow as hell, but they are not anything special, especially by an enthusiast point of view. Just intake, full exhaust and some even smaller things. Still faster than a civic, thats all.

You most likely haven’t seen me. I am here like 2 weeks out of a year, and noone has been at SG since I’ve been home. I drive by almost every night.

Yes

Yes
Before I got into the Toyota parts business I was a lot guy.I beat the hell out of TC’s and they were not impressive at all.

My 97 Blazer could beat a stock lightly modded civic.Unless its an SI.

Ok? Congrats. Come into my thread, and unprovoked start flaming and talking shit. Thanks asshole.

LOL,Was this addressed towards me???I wasn’t flaming or talking shit.I stated facts.

whats done to your car 95xbird…

PI swap,Bolt ons,Blah blah blah ect ect…
It’s a Thunderchicken for crying out loud.

tC’s look soo nice slammed… Why are they soo sloooo? :confused:

They acually have a decent motor in them.2AZ-FE camry/ solora motor.Roughly around 160bhp.Geared pretty low in the 5 speed version.Very nice looking cars for sure.But not too impressive in the speed area.But can make big power with the right setup.

I believe they are mid to high 15 cars out of the box.

Yup. Slow is indeed the right word for a stock tC.

I do love mine though nevertheless. It starts everytime and has plenty of room to haul DSM transmissions!

Was it red with an exhaust? If it was it’s like an '04 ex with intake and exhaust and it’s the girls that was in the passenger’s seat.