SRT4 vs. white drifting machine

So yesterday, I went to visit ultradriver10000 who is on a weekend visit, and a certain M3 owner was in the car with me as we ran into a white Toyota Scion on our way to a favorite dive bar of ours’. The Scion had plates that made a drifting reference, but I won’t give the plate away. The car pulled up next to me and after it finally passed, it prevented me from keeping up with ultradriver10000’s girlfriend who drives an actual cop car. When we finally got ahead of traffic this Scion moved over and kept trying to race at inappropriate places. We soon discovered this was a girl driver, and my passenger got her number. We ended up getting a light and I blew away smoking the tires but only to the speed limit, shortly after the road became very straight and developed a barrier, so we had a run to 100 where I put like 12 bus lengths on her. Ultradriver10000’s girlfriend still beat us there, I’ve never gotten anyone where before her, period. Then my passenger Matt calls her and we find out she just put a system in, and just ordered rims and is going to lower the car and TURBO it this summer. I’m sure she will be in the news after killing a bus full of nuns or something.

This was a kill to remember.

Good kill even though TC’s are easy pickings. :tup:

pot meet kettle… lol

I know, I know. I’m actually a very responsible driver, or I try to be. I never instigate people and I won’t run in any sort of poor conditions, and I never weave through traffic. This happened to be one of my few speeding spots soooo, I guess I just wanted to show my car off to Matt.

was she hot

your story hurts my head, but i think you won, or at least i would hope so since it is a scion.

lol a black scion just drove past my work. On the windshield it said NEW YORK STYLE and on the back it had another big sticker that said SCIONARA hahahahahah but good kill none the less.

:bloated:

http://tinyurl.com/a9pu7

I have extremely good English skills. I actually tend to over use paragraphs on here. I should have tried to tell that coherently and correctly in one sentence.

how the hell did the cop car beat you

I generally drive the speed limit, with spurts of throttle when conditions allow it.

Cop cars are far less likely to get pulled over, she maintains speed.

I really want to know the plate. Sounds funny. Girl sounds shitty. Was she hot?

She was a complete tool, but so is frost(matt), but she looked pretty good from where I was.

I’m not gunna give her plate out, maybe you’ll see it around

edit:been listening to toto?

i had a white TC rev. at me while i was sitting at the light the other day. didn’t notice if it was a guy/girl b/c the tinting was insane. i think it was an auto none-the-less b/c after the rev. it tugged forward alittle bit, i guess he/she put it in drive alittle too soon

ok now that i understand, i thought you meant her car beat you in a race, those things are dogs

this was prob the white scion that was going like 120when they passed me on the thruway

Hahahaha… ahhhh yes :slight_smile:

did you fuck her yet?

Nah dude… you know me… I did hang out with her though. Definitely a fun, cool, interesting girl. Just far far far from the type that I usually gravitate towards. But Im being open minded about it. Still a fun story to tell none the less.

And before everyone starts getting ramped up in here there will be no pics posted, no names named, and no license plates given out. I know, Im no fun…

im surprised the scion didnt beat you! those things are sick fast!