So I have a Stalker..

Who calls me about 2 to 3 times a week, from a private number, and doesn’t say a word. But is on the line though because it doesn’t hang up.

I hope it’s not one of you idiots. Fucking say something. The silence is killing me.

Is there any way I could trace the calls without getting the police involved? Could I find out through my cellphone company or something? It makes me curious.

its not the kid from north carolina or whatever is it

Cell to Cell can not be traced.

He better not have my number.

My ex use to call me from a restricted number… its really weird… I would pick up and nothing. she would do this twice a night for a month then finally she admitted it was her.

police will do nothing

\

ew. now that’s creepy!

Might be Hans Gruber.

Not really,just thought of die hard.LOL

Change your number right quick. Your cell phone company may not charge you if you tell them your situation

I’ve had this number for so many years it’d be way too hard to tell everyone my digits again. It’s nothing I’m really worried about, more curious.

The other alternative would be to not answer restricted calls…

or answer the phone…

“i’m naked right now… i have my fist up my ass… WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT!!!”

its me.

no, really.

ok, its not.

actually… it is. i cant lie.

ok, i’m lying, its not me.

but, i am looking in your window right now.
and yes, im on my laptop in my car.

:slight_smile:

hiya

If you go to the police, they will tell you they cant do anything unless you can make contact and confirm its someone.

If you do make contact, start writing down the time and date.

Sadly, I have a lot of experience with stalkers. Lol.

don’t answer numbers that don’t come up on your phone? i know i don’t, i’m not paying for that shit

air horn, whistle?

hmm i like the air horn idea rofl

you can set it up so that your phone will not accept private or restricted calls, just call your wireless carrier

If you don’t care then play along.

Also it could be any of us…

I’m looking in Newman’s direction… :snky:

lol, youre not really stalked until you keep finding hate notes on your windshield at work, esp when you dont park in the same spot everyday. i would use the silence to talk to the person and rant about stuff… pretend its miss cleo