sr'd d21 pick up 2 days old already trying to be stolen

well just completed the swap 2 days ago on my 87 hard body and woke up this morning to the back window smashed (even tho the door’s were unlocked). good thing my brother went for brain surgury today because i was up around 4 and thats probably why i still have my truck. what dumb fucks dont try the door before they smash a window. im 18 years old and have put my heart and soul into this swap along with my last 5 months of pays and i cant even enjoy it for more then 72 hours. FML

thats brutal dude, maybe it was just some shit heads out to dammage ppls stuff, was anything missing?

Thats such bs man sorry to hear that…I guess it all depends on when where you live some people are jackass’s

that sucks man… its prolly jealous people or kids fuckin around the neighborhood…

man i had 5 bucks on the seat… 4 10" subs with 3 amps (not hooked up so its not like anybody heard them) … and nothing was touchs… they started to rip wires out but nothing was gone… i think when i turned my light on in the morning they ran because they wanted to go under my hood bit with the swap i relocated the switch so they could not find it. just piss’s me off that i cant enjoy something for more then 3 days before someone feels the need to try to steal it. plus fixing that window is a bitch if anybody know’s where i can get one please pm i have called everywhere ( funny thing, i used 2 trucks to do the swap and sent the other one to scrap, with a good window )

F#ckin’ kids man,I had a bunch of kids smash up my s14 parts car.F#ckin’ kids I say

Shitty to hear man, I’ve had my shit broken into twice and it makes you soo mad.

If it happens again, catch them in the act and go American History X style on their ass.

Curby FTW.

or a crack head broke in for the 5 dollars… they will break your window or cut your roof for anything that is visible.

Shitty to hear. Time to invest in some protection.

Garage store anything that is valuable. I am not going to say that it will completely stop a theif. But it will deter them from jacking what is valuable to you.

A friend of mine did have his car stolen while it was parked in the garage. The thieves broke into the garage and even hot wired his father’s work-van to move it out of the way to get the car out. If they want it bad enough and the thief is good, they’ll do their best to take it from you. Invest in a good 2way pager alarm system and try storing your car. The harder you make it for them, the less interested they will be.

2 way pager + garage

no one would even think about coming near my car.

cory, sorry to hear about your luck, I used to live on Greens Rd. and had my Mustang stolen twice… When I lived in Winona, they broke into my car and stole my stereo/sub/etc… I don’t remember where you live, but, my point is, we’re in an area with a high theft rate.

Since I’ve aged, ugh, I haven’t had as much stolen… It’s either because, I stopped talking to local car guys about what I have, I stopped hanging out at the beach (10 years ago), I’m not in high school and I don’t drive around Hamilton aimlessly anymore looking for fast cars.

GL getting the truck back in tip-top shape!

yeah well fuck the only thing i say when ppl ask what is under the hood is "i dont no but on the top it says sohc… (sock) and they never get the joke… but it is kinda hard not to be heat around the city because of there not being a muffler (maybe a good time to invest?) any ways i found a window but its going to run me 300 and yeah to store it in my garage right now would mean kicking a 1969 conv mustang out… and we all no a nissan truck would never be worth that

build another garage :stuck_out_tongue: who wouldn’t want 2?

Truer words have never been spoken… :bowdown:

yah the douche bag ‘rebels’ on devils night

ya need one of those viscious baby eating pitbulls to tear these pint sized thugs a new ass hole