SSmokinn SSlow vs SSlow vs SSlowGTO

turns out the video’s didnt get deleted off my camera. I was uploading pics and saw them.

only one video of the gto on camera.

run with john was apparently with a flat drag radial LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZoWsjDFbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8U17Eosd6s[/ame]

God that vid makes my car look slow

box?

i deleted the first series of videos. kept those 2.

so was that gto run on video the first, or 2nd? I think it was the first right? Second it was closer.

Strong GTO

that was the second.

autocorrect wouldnt let me say vid and put box in i guess lol

GTO pulls hard

very hard . what i dont get is on my run wit slowgto i was always within a car or a car a half away . drew beat me obviously . butt gregg and drews run were as close as gregg and i,s run …

Wasnt Drew saying that the gto keep getting the jump because of the horn problem? And didnt you have a flat tire on your run against Drew ?

i dont here shit in my car . u can honk all ya want and im oblivious to it . unless im beapin most of the time the other car gets the hit . yes my tire was flat but i have a spool in my diff so it was going reguardless

Yeah but with a good tire im sure your car would pull harder. Maybe with a good tire you and Drew will be a much closer race.

yah I dunno john. My bottle pressure was a little less then 900psi, so maybe yours was higher then mine the first run, then yours dropped??? I am not sure.

About how I expected that to turn out, car rolls out Greg!

true , my run wit gregg i was at 1100 psi and ours i was at 900 or so . i forgot to turn heater on and it was cool out .

yah my heater was on for hours and I think the pressure was higher before I turned the heater on! LOL

thanks for the heater Adam!

i told ya what to do . didnt i give ya one as well ? lol come on man

yah I actually have the other one sitting in the car. I brought it to switch it but never did LOL

NANO

Thank Zex fool lol. Shit worked good for me!