test drive 07 civic SI

try buying a 4th gen camaro plenty of noise horrible during winter and no pwer but all torque:haha:ahh:rofl

Yeah, and that matters for a DD, esp when the person also owns a FI ZO6:retardclap

I was looking at those, MPG is pretty sweet and they are bomb proof.

a VW bombproof? wat?

Engine is bomb proof***

I wouldnt mind a new Civic 2 door SI for a DD…I dont mind them. Obviously it wouldnt be my choice for a performance route.

:lol Was the sale person with you? Did u get it above 6k and actually “drive” it? I would agree there is a lack of power and the car is gutless without the vtec,buuuut I can assure u a si driven correctly would smoke ur gti and rape its asshole until it was bleeding chocolate:lol And Im not just saying this because I have a Si, but the car really has to be “driven” for the hp aspect. I bet I could take ya for a ride and change your mind:thumbup If you get a cobalt tho make sure to get the turbo one, I heard its nasty.:thumbup

I think he said it was his friends car he took out for a spin.

i like mine just fine. it has sum power but nothing crazy. but if you throw in a set of cams and a tune youd be all set. like you said though its a great dd. 6speed is money on long trips. very comfy, good resale. i paid 17 for mine too with like 9k on it. its lightyears better than my 04 hatch,that as EVERYONE knows is balls. im hoping to sell it soon though.

and new ss cobalt me want!!

ok first off, please re-read. second off your civic is slow, admit to it. there is no way i would get in yours and think, “wow she was right, this is fast!” haha. i think i know how to drive, thanks. and as i said b4 i was in v-tak and still didnt move. without TQ the car feels like im waiting for something awesome to happen, without the awesomeness occuring.

for the record, my buddy with the turbo cobalt and i raced from a dig each with a passenger on central one night. from a dig to 80mph i kicked his ass, then after 80 he spanked me like i was standing still. now i know this is due to turbo lag and traction but…i have all seasons to his summers, i have an open diff to his limited slip. so all in all i still think my old GTI VR6 would rape you ass of all its sour chocolate up until about 80mph. even then i dont think you would smoke me, rather walk me. then again my car is stock.

wanna race my gti? i bet you run home crying to your boyfriend, who would also be crying from getting ripped off by the white van electronics man

chocolate tears?

is it running???

<-------waits in anticipation .

soon enough. when it is, ill try to come out. my stock gti vs slightly modded civic si

If what ur saying is correct that ur gti is 178hp then yes Ill race ya to prove it, and no I wont go cry home to my bf if I lost lol seriously tho, I think the si’s have alot more performance than u think.

180hp 1.8T. :excited

:rofl :rofl

Wowwwwww.

:lol

:rofl woooo I love it

The new civic si’s are terds. They’re fun to drive and that’s it.

how much of a head start should i give her from a 40 roll?

word they shift awesome…