test drive 07 civic SI

ok first impresions are its quality is good. this one was fully loaded with the rims, stock body kit, gps, everything. get in, love the seats.

ok the clutch engagement is way low. driving it was easy but i have a feeling quick shifts may be hard.

the handling was rather good. i was surprised. felt it would be a good first timers road race car. impressed in this aspect.

then the power, or should i say lack there of. went onto the highway and it doesnt want to move. even above 5k i felt that my old beat ass VR6 would rape its asshole until it was bleeding chocolate. this thig had 0 pickup.

now i know u may all be saying “but emanuel u drive a 600+whp v8.” well i also drive a 178hp old gti that prob only makes about 130.

so in conclusion, unless its turboed, fuck that shit! great daily driver though!

Your GTI has low end torque, the Civic does not.

it is a great daily… quick shifts really arent that hard… at least i dont think they r

Def make for a great daily.

Try driving a fit on the highway :lol

i did. i had a rental and with me in it, 240lbs, i could run faster

And this is why I bought my car over the Si… that and the incentives on the Chevy were better than the Civic. Back in 2007 I just couldn’t justify spending $25k on a Civic… lol

$20k for a Cobalt isn’t much better I suppose, but I personally like the car and it makes for a great year-round daily.

my gti has goobs of low end grunt then dies slowly there after. haha. i still think that SI would eat my shit in a race.

my buddy has a 09 SS and i like it.

Yup pretty much

Better re-sale value on a Honda then there is with a Chevy though. I’d never pay $25k for a Civic si.

I bought mine brand new with 23 miles on it for $17,000.

good deal!

my buddies, the one i drove, was loaded and for some reason i wanna say he spend like 28-29. what an asshat!

Mine doesn’t have the navigation, fog lights, or body kit on it but I didn’t really care. I figure for the money I was getting it for and the miles I was going to rack up on it it was well worth it. It already has 30,xxx miles on it and i’ve had it since December 26th, 2007.

yea he has the wheels, kit, fogs, navi, and the upgraded pussy magnet.

Damn good deal. I don’t care much about resale, I plan on keeping the car until the wheels fall off, and then another 300,000 miles after that. :thumbup The only reason I got rid of my other car was because the rockers and unibody were rotted out (88 Z24).

Didn’t you just post your car up for sale?

Yes, but I am not selling it. lol. If someone wants to buy it for $18k then I would though… haha

Gotcha. Someone can buy my car too. $17,000.

My buddy just got an '09 with the wheels, fogs, lip, but no navi and scooped it for around $17-18k from Keeler.

try and test drive a new TDi jetta, def a nice ride with plenty of power and tq…