The Daily Operation: '92 BMW 325i (E36)

seats look great. Nice job sir.

i’m gonna be putting a set of vaders in my e34. well worth drilling holes in the floor for it.

No custom made brackets? I guess the floor is supported well enough to hold?

Here’s the reason for you getting the wrong brakes:
1992 was a half year.
First half was E30, second was E36.
Next time you go to AAP for parts, be sure to tell them you have the M50 (I believe) and not the M20 (I believe). The schmuck behind the counter prolly just selected the M20 as it’s the first option and he was lazy.

Wait, where the hell did you get those seats from? :shifty

Ding ding ding… You are absolutely right my friend. Exactly what happened.

It’s partially my fault for not pointing that out to the guy, I would normally do that if there was a chance of confusing 4 lugs with 5 lugs. I just didn’t know at that point about the half year deal.

Go look outside at yer car… hehe

Nah I picked 'em up in Jerzee… So the state isn’t 100% useless (tho actually I love NJ)

I was actually going to see if you got them off of the guy I sold mine too. :rofl

they look like mine, same wear areas.

What did you pick them up for, if you dont mind my asking?

Texted you the reply. Basically, the end cost for the two Vaders will be within “the budget”

frame reinforcements FTW!

so you down? PM me with your thoughts… Thanks.

Dude! Wayne! I need them too!

I’m down!

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs178.snc1/6690_121934670699_749035699_3485523_3851247_n.jpg

do it. please

not the wheel. the car.

Ouch!

Hard to believe, but yes some (non-cosmetic) work will be actually be done on this 3er. Count on it!

glad my 3’er is all good and reinforced.

yup… archie has a very filthy non vanos m50. clean it please.

I was actually thinking the cosmetic work… fender flares and mb battles.

Hmmm well I’m not a fan of most flares except for factory jobs. I do like the way some 3s pull off the rolled/pulled look with the low offsets/stretch.

Flares seem to be overkill- I do like cars where the whole panel is boxed out from the factory (like in an R32 GT-R, E30 M3, you know what I mean?)

Actually I remember being in Mannheim back in the day reading all the tuner mags in the Fatherland while trying to brush up on my German.

Every 3’er out there had the ill stretch, but not many had fender flares.

One of the other cool things was how lots of the cars on the road were like debadged so you didn’t know if the car in question was packing 6, 8, or 12 cylinders…

• 1 on fuller rd, best for german shit IMO bought tons parts there

if you’re going to advance or autozone for parts for your bmw… you’re doing it wrong