The "Oil Prices" thread.

yeah I SEEN that too

its so nice seeing the price dropping everywhere. I wish it was faster though lol

lol, dammit. I have a real problem using that word

yeah about it “dropping”… i’ll be ok with it at $1.99 and 9/10. $10 lasted me a week in high school and that was only a couple years ago. $3.90 is ridiculous and THEY NEEEEEEEEEEED to do something. that being said i don’t really help the cause by driving everywhere because i like to haha

wat

yeah about it “dropping”… i’ll be ok with it at $1.99 and 9/10. $10 lasted me a week in high school and that was only a couple years ago. $3.90 is ridiculous and THEY NEEEEEEEEEEED to do something. that being said i don’t really help the cause by driving everywhere because i like to haha

how does gas go from 3.96 to 3.87 in one day…wtfff…im glad were getting a little lower

:picard: oh, here we go

lol

Oil $115.95 +$1.42

wtf

here we go…

Dollar has stalled it’s climb, though there are probably additional reasons we aren’t seeing drops lately.

^yea like all that cold war talk

It’s going to climb some preceding the OPEC meeting in early September. Then when they meet and say they’re not cutting production (which is likely what they’ll do) it will give up any of the gains it made and then some.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it give up some of the last two days gains today even. I don’t think they can continue to ignore the fact that US crude supplies were up 9.4 million barrels when they were only expected to be up 1.7. Yes, gas supplies were down, but we’re not talking about the price of gas, we’re talking about the price of oil.

^^ the refineries have slowed output. they are trying to force the high prices to stay.

oh great and here we go

Oil $119.05 +$3.49

yep. here we go.