This unemployment stuff kinda kicks ass...

It has finally let me start messing around in my makeshift woodshop and start making furniture for my house. Also has given me time to rework a lot of my antiques so they look better and can actually be used. Plus the constant work of a house… put up a fence and built my own custom gate… pluse the side jobs of doing this stuff for people has rakes in a good 2k in 3 months… heres some of my latest work…

finsished version of the red rocker, new porch, new fence and new gate.

Hells yah unemployment ftw !

hells yah broke as hell all the time FTL

lazy ass’s this is what is fuckin wrong with america. fuckin BS. maybe if you got laid off for a month. but you obviously have been on it for atleast 3 months fuckin BS go get a job and get some self respect.

on a side note all the work you have done looks pretty nice. :bigthumb:

rocking chairs?

wtf are you? that crackhead chairmaker from mr rodgers?

umm hardly broke…

i’m working my way to becomeing a furniture maker…wanna be like the guy on new yankee workshop… would be so bad ass. i need more tools but cherri doesnt understand it.

that irish dude? he’s ridiculous!

:bigok:

i wish i would have know you were into wood working. we just sold all my uncles wood working equipment for next to nothing!

I’d suggest sticking with electricity though. And no hat.

Find some garage sale furniture, smack it with a chain, call it distressed, and sell it to some rich person as an antique.

Work looks good.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6141&d=1155267658
That would look nice in my living room, maybe a taller armoire version :bigok:

dang wish i would have known too.

i wish it was that easy…

Sounds like you where a buyer before?

thats why I din’t quote you I quote the retard in post #3:asshole