DAMN I just got laid

off…

:frowning:

Fucking economy, what a crap day. Anyone else worried about losing income sources?

Sorry for your misfortune. Where did you work?

yeah that sucks, from the thread title I thought Boxxa would have been the OP

ahahahah nice title

sad story…

place called thermal foams in kenmore/riverside area, i was looking for something new anyways, but still i wasn’t expecting to be outa there till after the holidays and such…

Nope.

I tried to help, I bought about $45,000 of foam for my house (last year actually).
Sorry to hear.

ahahah cougar LMAO @ Hard Gay

Sorry to hear about the job termination. Nobody likes to be fired even if they don’t like the job.

As soon as the weather gets really bad, my boyfriend will be getting laid off.

My dad was told that he’s probably getting laid off right around Christmas. And he’s pretty high up on the list. He said that tons of guys already got laid off. He works for USF Holland.

Ugghhh… no good.

i got a raise and a promotion…hmm

were so damn busy at work its rediculous, 12 hours shifts the past 2 days ftl… AND i have to work friday… damn it lol

see you at the unemployment office!

not having a job blows, but this is the first time in 3 years where i have been able to get all my school work done before 11pm. i missed these days.

car sales are on the shitter, for me no used car details = no pay check… calling unemployment office tomorrow morning.

wow guess i will be seeing everyone in the unemployment line… nyspeed meet at the unemployment office anyone?

Sorry guys hope it all works out for you

we had some lay offs at work… didnt hit me… yet…

I still cant wait to not be in the Army anymore but I must say not worrying about my next paycheck is nice.

how much longer you got in there? and when we gonna party?

I have about 10 months left. Im down to party when im home in December for x-mas.