ugh...dilema

:clap: :lol:

James, coming through in the clutch.

Thread.

:stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest it sounds like you can’t afford it at the moment. Why don’t you wait until you can afford the stage 2 kit and the clutch in the spring or something.

and what stage 3 is that…

Don’t buy a clutch if you don’t plan on putting it on right now. I did that with mine (bought an Exedy Stage 2), and it sat for about a year before I installed it. Then, when I broke a spring on it after 9 months, it was outside the 1 year manufacturers warranty.

thats what i want to do

hmm good call…i never thought about that.

The aem one only replaces the bottom part of the intake tube. If you want a full cold air I suggest the k&n intake because the figment is pretty damn good. I had the Injen one before and it rubbed on the hood bracket for the dampner and where it went into the inner fender it was starting to put a gash in the tube as well…be ready for lean codes as the MAF fail frequency is pretty sensitive and it WILL throw a CEL until your tuned and it can bump up the MAF fail frequency. I think mike at new era raised mine to like 16k hrtz or something like that.

hmm…i didnt know that…maybe ill just wait to get the intake then when i get the stage 2 kit.

id have to check my HPT files but i think you would throw the code even with the stage 2 tune. If you get a custom tune from New Era or Innovative then you can get it taken car of.

ouch

but true

That’s not ENTIRELY true…on KBB my car still blue books for 16,800…which isn’t too bad…if I didn’t waste a ton of money on it I wouldnt be in for THAT much…

Yeah but he’s probably implying once the turbo models come out…

:word:

fuck, i dont even have that in my 1200ft/lb clutch/flywheel :gtfo:

http://patmedia.net/~sriedmueller/ughkin.gif

Wait. Because by the time you buy it and actually NEED to replace your clutch, I bet it will be cheaper by then anyway.