Vlad

That’s hilarious.

There’s a few members on here I don’t like, and they know that, but most of the guys on here are cool in person, even Peter. Most people let their ego get bigger as soon as they sign in here, and that ruins it.

Damn… lost my avatar too. This is a sad day for me.

vlad just sell the site if its stressing you out this much, im sure you could find an OG member on here to buy it

You kept messing with your sig to push my buttons, so I made a new user group, just for you and your type.

If you don’t get how to make a proper signature following the rules, you don’t get the privilege of having the signature.

oh mann lol

Site is fine and I’m quite happy with it, it’s a few members that are constantly aggravating me, breaking the rules and are offending other members. I got rid of one recently at this rate, there will be more to come.

Want to buy these members? Feel free. The site will go on without them.

:vlad

http://www.missfidget.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/taco_bell_dog_hat.jpg

:rofl… my avatar too though? damnnn

Did you permaban adam mustang?

Nope, he’s got 6 days 12 hours left.

He will either not come back, or if he does I’m sure he will break a rule quick and put himself back into a ban.

Edit: I will change the avatar option back.

So is dimwit an ok word to use orrr?

Trying to find another line to walk?

It will get changed to Banana taker then.

huh? You changed the line under my username to that…

Which is an insult… no?

Only reason you’re in that category is you’re not following the rules.

Would you rather have me stop being nice and just ban you instead?

This forum sucks hard. Lol. Pure entertainment only, 0% usefull. If shift died tomorrow not a single fuck would be given.

Il argue this another day.

Xbox is entertainment only yet is quite popular.

You and others buy and sell things here constantly.

Plenty of tech information and good advice has been given.

And people bitch and moan daily about them being banned and not allowed back on the forum AKA Giving a fuck AKA this entire thread.

You’ve been coming here for 4 years.

Thank you for playing.

Have a nice day.

Edit: :facepalm @ idiocy ITT

I would like to thank Murdogg for being the leading innovator for the new policy

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=912072#post912072

Anybody who keeps causing drama and posting useless junk will be allocated to one section and one section only until they grow up.

Apline you’re next. Yes this means no more random Tourettes guy quotes in random threads. Grow up.