Wagers Pond Sat 12/26

YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN I TELL YOU TO BE THERE

YOU SUCKA. MA SALTAYYY. CHOCOLATE BAWLS

NO

Ima fanger you like freddy

More lies

I’m heading to Indian Lake to ride tomorrow and then more dialing in the drag sled on Sunday! We’re taking the silencers off the SRX tonight in hopes of being done for Sunday.

There was a car doing donuts at Wager’s pond tonight when I went by.

We went trail riding in Rotterdam today. Some good riding on the tracks and trails.

all of the spots are wrecked for now ,but once it refrezzes it should be good seein as the melting snow and what not smoothed it back out

Lake Luzurne and surrounding ponds etc were nice today. Just got back from riding the mountains and ripping on Lake Luzurne…

Im actually gonna make it out this weekend! Whos in?

Got my bars/grips the other day, and the clamp will be here mid week:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Z400Bars001.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Z400Bars002.jpg

looks sharp mang. just got my new battery today. i’ll prolly go out this weekend aswell.

Im down for Saturday but it all depends on if it gets cold or not this week whether or not we’ll be able to ride on the ice. Its supposed to be close to 40*.

Driving by there a few times today theres puddles everywhere and its very wet.

damn i need a maaascheen!!!

im down!!!

Thanks man, wayy better than the stock setup!

either way, Im goin :lol been too long!

do it up mang!

niice, im debating on wagers or round…

On AUG one of the guys was talking about Warner’s lake in Berne for riding too. Thats close for us.

If its too warm we can always trail ride like we did this weekend. It was alot of fun and theres a cool little track in the woods now that some of the big puddles froze over.

From what a few guys on AUG were saying the DEC cops are being assholes at Round Lake.

good luck on any of them ,weather has been warm and most all the ponds an lakes are fucked up right now

Wager’s Pond & the River are puddled up like crazy.

The trails I rode in Lake George/Lake Luzurne this weekend were so shitty towards the bottom of the mountain that they would’ve been mint for a quad.

Its supposed to be above freezing all week. That makes for shitty ice riding.