calling all riders atv/dirtbike were doing a scotia rotterdam pattersonville ride

Today sat Dec 18 anyone want to go

my quad is in 1000 pieces right now or else I would have considered this.

don’t worry it’s not the last 1

I had too much to do and a non running quad otherwise I wouldve been down to ride. I had to finish christmas shopping.

Where do you start from when riding there? Ive ridden there several times but usually start from a friend’s house.

Start in the outside of Scotia and work our way ARound

Advanced notice always helps too lol

worddddddd, been meaning to hit up some more trails… ive got an 05 kfx400 btw OP

Well it was kinda short notice I know I’m going again today anyone want in

Damn. I’ve been wanting to ride that area and see what its like. I have a cousin that lives in Scotia not to far from the tracks. We haven’t ridden there yet, but we aren’t regs/ins either. Are any of you guy’s regi’ed and insured.

mine is both. Ive never been harassed by cops in that area though.

I saw that Wagers pond was hammered yesterday with quads. Not sure how I feel about that. The ice is still Iffy out there.

nope, im on the tracks pretty often, we hit them from my buddy’s house in colonie

hahahaha are you serious? already???//

yah dude. The river was still open and half of wagers pond had wet spots. DUMB

Way too early for “Audi’s on the Ice” event.

Fuck being on the ice before January :lol

I was on 4 creeks and 1 pond. Twice this past weekend. I just had my girl on the 3-wheeler tonight with no trouble. Safe riding guys

my buddys pond on the south side of amsterdam has 7 inches!

the wet spots could just be snow melting on top of the ice and sitting… go drill a hole and see how thick it is.

Somebody on Albany Underground drilled Wager’s pond and said it was 6" thick

my reg &insurance are expired that’s why I’m staying local

mmight do another ride Christmas day or Sunday after let me know what you think