Wagers Pond Sat 12/26

Sacandaga was NICE today. Tons of sleds, quite a few quads & dirtbikes. The track for them was HUGE.

Going to Littles Lake tomorrow for the sled drags, moppin up on our “puny” N/A 780cc.

I might try Sacandaga sometime. Ive got permission to use some lake access and went on the beach in the fall.

You could just do what guys were doing today and park at Lanzi’s and go out from there. That’s the hot spot up there.

Well thats good to know. I didnt know how other people are about shit like that. The camp I can use is nowhere near there.

They are at lanzis up there?? Is the track right around there too? I have a camp up there so might make it a weekend trip to go up. Is the whole lake frozen, if so Ill just ride my shit from my camp :lol

They’re at Lanzi’s every year, have been for years. The track is right out on the lake in front of Lanzi’s behind the drag strip. The whole lake is frozen but I would not trust a quad going across it. We were breaking through in some areas when we rode straight across the whole lake and there’s a lot of crevices in the ice throughout the lake. The fishers that post up tents/shacks out there are nuts!

round lake was packed today but it figures that it ended up to be a short day for me today!!!

first lap I lost the air screw out of my carb (vibrated out from the quad idling I guess) so my quad would start only with the choke out then I would hafto hammer the gas…wouldnt idle…

then ontop of that, I turned out about 10 screws on my rear tires and did about 5 hard laps on flat tires that I was unaware of. Result was studs sticking through the tire side wall…so, I need new tires now.

anybody want to rent a machine!!! i miss riding!!! i need something to ride, sucks i have a 30k+ wedding in less than 9 months to pay for!

then dont get married and go get that C6 Z06!!

she does my laundry makes my lunch and cleans the house w/o being told… and she puts out! i mean wat else is there to ask for? ill wait for the Z but the girl wont ever come along again!

i gotta see how far lanzi’s is from b/p

So whats going on this weekend?

shits prolly gonna melt alot with the temps its suppose to be today

Possibly, Im out anyways…

round lake is soaking wet right now! Unless it gets real cold, real quick…this weekend will suck for the people that go out there

Good, b/c im STILL waiting on parts… FML!

Damn I was hoping youd sink to the bottom

That makes at least 10 of us!

You better come Saturday you ass hat

Ill be there at one point or another!