Wagers Pond Sat 12/26

That must suck b/c your backyard is like 10X12 :rofl

It aint that small but it sure aint huge. I wanted to run it for a bit a few weeks ago and ripped it around the yard a few times. Not much room with the shed and pool and flagpole but still a little room to ride.

yah but do the math…

you bend lets say, 3 sets of bars…theirs one pair of fatbars you could have owned.

but if you get the fatbar’s, you need the fatbar clamp too…so your looking around $200 for that handle bar setup…but in the long run, its worth it.

Im sure you can find them on ebay or www.exriders.com for pretty cheap.

I ordered the TAG bar clamp, and a trailtech X-bar(1 1/8" to 7/8"at the grips). I just couldnt spend another $100 on a set of bars at the moment lol. The TAG clamp looks fuckin diiirty though!!

Tag bars for the win. I just bent them on my KTM250SXF at the end of the season. That bike has been wrecked hard 3 times last year, and on the ground atleast once every time I hit the track. lol I had to replace the steering lock bolt on one side and straighten the tripples once it wrecked so hard… bars came out straight from that. the one at the end of the season was an over the bars bail out and the bike landed upside down on the clutch side of the bars, and they smooshed a bit.

On a dirt bike they lasted a lifetime compaired to a quad that rolls once or twice here and there.

Pro taper twin walls are good too. I had them on my YFZ and thats been over alot too and they lasted for a while.

I will smoke anyone on the ice, yes sssssmokin this includes you

ok, when??

magic carpet vs quad/snowmobile/dirtbike?

Wont be making it to Wagers/Round this week/weekend. Bars arent supose to be here till monday…

shitty.

round lake tomorrow at noon!

Wish I could go!! fml

ill make sure your quad makes it if ya want :retardclap

How would it be there for a non studded quad?

Kinda hard to ride with no handlebars

Hmm, I’m going to Lanzi’s tomorrow with the sleds. Gonna mop up some 1000’s w/ the little 780!!:evilking

simple. No point in going.

Really? Not enough snow on top of the ice to fuck around on?

It was fine at the pond last year as long as I stayed off the track.

Ive got nothing going on tomorrow and just want to have a little fun.

i drove by earlier today and it was HOPPIN up there. there was enough snow on top to be ok without studs it looked like. people were ridin all over the lake.

Anybody going tomorrow?

i’m going skiing tomm otherwise i would.