Want a cheap euro. vacation?

some friends and I will be using a student oriented(u dont need to be 1 to use the package) vacation package to go to Amsterdam from November 16-23,2007 for CHEAP

for 3 ppl, right now it is $1300 FOR EVERYTHING (roundtrip airfare,hotel for a week, insurance,taxes, train to-from hotel to airport,FESTIVAL JUDGE’S PASS) flying from newark, NJ

4 ppl-1200
5 ppl-1100
6 ppl-$950!!!for each person!!! to go to amsterdam for a week!!!

(savvy people will search amsterdam’s november schedule to see what is on the agenda/what i mean by “judge’s pass”)

PM me if u are interested(we are all clean/ trustworthy/ fun-loving people who are going to the party of a lifetime(20th anniversary celebration)

dammit ive always wanted to go to amsterdam

siqqqq

:pimp:

find me one to the balkans and in.

bringing bullets? :shoot:

if anybody’s interested, let me know.

were definitely going so it would be nice to get others to help bring the price down all around. more ppl=more spending money for booze/drugs/hookers

I’d love to go on this.Thinking…

I want to gooo!!!

But I don’t know. That cuts into school terribly. :frowning:

ya my moms a hippy n went there n said it was the time of her life

dates are fri. nov. 16-fri nov. 23(the day after thanksgiving-thursday nov. 22)

----so if ur in school, youll prolly only miss a midterm on the first friday(the16th)

which will be midterms anyway, which you can take thursday anyway

seriously. this trip is going to be ridiculous. people from all over the world will be descending upon amsterdam for this week long celebration. dont miss out

nucking futs. wish i could make it haha

by hotel for a week, would that mean i’d have to sleep in a bed with you and 2 of your dudebros?
i mean, no offense, but i don’t like sharing my sleeping space with anything snatch-free.

10 bedroom has 10 beds/bunks(hostel style) triple-3

and dudebro, like nice tribal. wanna race:tspry:? haha

we can request the# beds for the # of people and they have cots what not

i plan on meeting women/a woman everyday there and probably crashing with them, them crashing with me idk wtf is going to happen but everybody will have a bed. or cot depending upon if you end up alone:roll2:/aint got no game

this is gonna turn out to be like hostel…

Rembrandt? That’s passed. :frowning: I wanted to go for that. I’m a bit of an art history fan.

damn. i’d be down next year, but this fall is my last semester of college