Weight Reduction: Human Edition

I’m fat. I’ve been fat my whole life. I’m going to lose 120lbs this year. I lost 20lbs in Dec just by a minor modification in my diet. As my joint health permits, I will be lifting weights, walking/jogging, etc (I have gout and osteoarthritis). This isn’t my first rodeo, but this time I’m going to make it last. Nearly 5 years ago I did the same thing. I went almost 3 full years maintaining my lowest weight since 7th grade (~203lbs) before I went on some meds that caused rapid weight gain.

Fast forward to now: As of the trailing end of Nov, I was ~322lbs which was almost the same exact weight I was 5 years ago on the day I started dieting. I started eating ever-so-slighty less in Dec and I made it down to ~302lbs. That’s where I am now.

Anyone else working on their weight? I know I’m not the only hefty gentleman here…

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/whxG4v9/weight.png

^ I decided that I was going to be a Kenyan guy.

Good Shit J

Good shit John. If you are as good at exercise as you are with HomeDepot exploitations then you should be KK skinny in 6 months!

for real though, you are good shit… Best of luck homie.

I heard Bennyfizz is taking spin classes at Lebanon Valley…

:hug

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl nailed it!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

must spread more rep

Good luck and make it stick. Living longer is always ++ REP

Wow youre going to lose a whole me. Good for you man.

I go to gym and gain weight… FML

Neg rep for anyone that calls JDaniels JoHn.

:rofl

:rofl +rep!!!

im working on weight… im workin on BECOMING a fat bastard!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2wd5c00.jpg

ew

Fat RETARDS ITT.

THERMOGENICALLY CHALLENGED MENTALLY DISABLED FOLKS ITT.

:rofl Oh my bad.

J.d I’m in the same boat u are . I ain’t got the gout though lol . I have scoliosis and degenative joint disease so if I don’t drop to 190 soon my back is gonna be done for . I’m at 240 now gonna be at the gym once my doc gets me a routine to follow etc .

I dropped 80 (260-180 6’2") two summers ago and it was great. Really changes your life in some ways. I put back 25 of it and feel terrible about it. I’ve just started to make an effort again now that the holidays are over to get back in shape. Good luck to you man, I’m sure with the joint issues the weight drop would make a huge difference in quality of life for ya.

Im working on it but lately I seem to be replacing fat with muscle because I havent gotten bigger but the numbers on the scale have gone up about 10 pounds. I do feel stronger though.