weirdest shit happened last nite...

i agree, id phone the police station and ask wtf. make sure its not just someone impersonating an officer.

according to my grandfather, who was half asleep at the time, they had a proper cruiser, but didnt show badge or id and had a flashlight up in his face.

sounds bulshit

if they wanted to get u for something serious they would have stormed the place and stick a 12 gauge in your face while they kneed u in the kidneys, chances are your car matches a description of some mad drifter doing dumb ship with his rusted shitbox

Who sais they were real cops? Just because he pulled up in a cruiser doesn’t mean anything.

At some point in your life did you ever try to solve a code on the internet?
If you did…RUN!

Possibly your insurance company, I know they don’t like it when you lie about who the primary driver is :wink:

I’ve heard of insurance companies hiring private detectives when they suspect something, but that could just be paranoid people making stories up as it’s merely hear-say.

Could also be you about to get F’d.

ill goto the police station with oyu here in barrie and if they say they have no idea what your talking about then its probably your insurance and if they are impersonating an officer of the law they go to jail (person not company) or cant do shit because they broke the law trying to see if you where breaking the law ie, insurance fraud.

im not in barrie atm.

But to the dude who said something about the insurance… i think it has to do with that, if anything serious at all

I know the problemm… Was your grandpa dreaming? and thought it was real? I do that sometimes…

yeah if you’re confident that you havent done anything illegal lately (car related prob…) then like kollo said, get to a police station and ask about it. It might even end up being benefitial to you and you might be able to fuck some guys up along the way.

other than that nothing really adds up…

Cops can easily call any insurance company and verify exactly whos on the policy. Primary and secondary driver(s). No conspiracy theories there.

You giving us the entire story?..

Cops obviously have first and foremost some interest in your car… either it was seen in or around an area where a crime was commited could be HTA offense or criminal, or could simply match a description given or found on a video tape. If you are clean you have nothing to worry about. If they can properly identify and match the car to yours… they WILL be speaking to you next.

For now the only bit of information they wanted was to confirm the driver/car and to gather any information they can… that is before they will approach you (if they do) it’s a pretty standard police investigation procedure.

not to scar you…a few years ago some insurance investigator dick came to look at my silvia one day when i wasnt home. a few days later i had to get my car checkpoint inspected = insurance was cancelled because they thougth it was a “illegal race car”.

Well i am the secondary driver on the insurance policy. Thats pretty much the entire story. Im not hiding anything at all. The cop literally asked if that was my car then took off. Ive pulled some u-turns on york campus, which is private property anyways and thats pretty much it for illegal stuff lmao.

your gramps is fucking with ya :smiley:

If I were you, i would post a for sale sign in the window.
if they are really trying to link you to an investigating and watching you , they will contact you to ask you not to sell it.

just call em up lol and get to the bottom of it. that is if didnt do anything wrong

im starting to think that someone called in a stolen red 240… thats all i can think of.

I asked my grandfather again and thats what his story sounds like

LMFAO!!! may be your grandfather is fucking with you. that would be funny.

Old people have to entertain themselves aswell. Its possible. Although straight up id keep an eye on your car. Its very possible someone is scooping out your car. Maybe a possible theft in the future

LMAO no hes serious, and my grandmother was seriously worried.
My parents thought he was fucking with me too.