weirdest shit happened last nite...

… or this morning.

So around 5 this morning my grandfather wakes me up to tell me the police came knocking on the door asking him about my 240 in the driveway. I asked him exactly what the police said and basically all he did was ask if the red car in the driveway was mine(mentioned my name specifically) and said that he was a private investigator with the police.

The car isnt even in my name, and the only thing connecting me to the car is the insurance policy, which im not even the primary driver, so how the hell would he know to ask for me? And what the fuck was he doing at my house at 5 in the morning? He just asked those questions and took off. According to my grandfather he was in a police cruiser but left nothing, no card, no badge id…nothing.

what is going oooooonnnn? BTW im not wanted for anything lol, no criminal or traffic offenses.

thats weird…is the car a shit box…does it have plates?>

Get out of town ASAP!

of course it has plates, i drive it every day.
as for it being a shitbox…its all subjective lol

i was gonna say some cities have laws about cars in driveways without plates…but a cop showing up at 5 am…thats strange…

u’s a drug dealer… or they think u are

How else could he afford a 240. He must be clearing a kilo a day.

x2 there obviously gunna try and stick you with something. stay at a friends house for a few nights

They already know where his friends live, honestly you need to go to like Antarctica.

aha dam cops. drive 10 hrs away and live in your car

lol, come up north here, it’s far enough, i’ll let you park in my car-port and camp in my back yard. hell, i’ll hook you up with a dog sled to get around on till the heat’s off you.

thats weak man, is ur car stock

Your fucked.

thats messed
hire a ninja to protect you and your car

stock minus the cat back and silvia front end.
like, im perplexed as to why the hell this happened.
my grandmother is paranoid as fuck now too.

Who cares?

if the police wanted you
they would get you
simple as that

maybe you purchased something stolen without knowing in the last few months, maybe you were involved in a fight in the past few months.
Stuff like that always happens…months later they find you and ask you stupid questions
just dont incriminate yourself and you are good

thats the thing, i havent done anything against the law, especially in regards to my car.
But why the hell would they come to my house at 5 in the morning, ask my grandfather if that car is my car and not ask me? And theres no way theyd know the car was mine because its in my mothers name. Shit just doesnt add up. by no means am i worried, i just want to know what the fuck is up.

could just be cops being dicks, there pretty good at it, most of em

go to mexico.
leave yesterday.

They didnt show a badge or any i.d?
did they have the police hat on?
I THINK by law they cant go to your door without wearing there hat
so if there was no hat
no i.d
chances are could be someone trying to scare you
i dunno