so my friend and his 240 got pulled over..

So they are on the way back from bluemountain at 1am

cop pulled them over

after everythign is said and done
the police officer asks “do you know what your car is famous for”

my friend responded “tokyo drift?”

the confused elderly officer said “no, it was paul bernardo’s vehicle that was involved in the abductions”

a lot of us probably already know that…
but Its just random that how many years later, certain older officers still refere to a nissan240sx as that.

yea this thread sucks
but w.e

Haha to be honest that interested me more than even I would have thought.

lol thats sucks lol

http://spd.blinkerfluid.org/images/homolkaseries7.jpg

wow, first time hearing about this.

my father just came back to visit me… (he lives in dubai) anyways, the 1st thing he said wen he saw my car was… “ohh so u got paul bernardo’s nissan”… lol…
His, if im not mistaken was a gold one right?

wasn’t it burgandy?

champange pignose with front lip!!!

the only reason i know is becasue you can google it like crazy
and like 4 years ago someone posted a picture of that dirty custy slut whore bag that should be sentenced to death standing beside it

haha whhhatt i didnt know that! thats pretty crazy

I thought it was burgandy as well. Wasn’t it also thought to be a Camaro at first?

yea i think a witness said somethign about a camera leaving the seen,
but later on found out it was a nissan 240sx

u should do some research before u make comments like that…she had bettered wifes syndrome. She was beaten constantly by Paul Bernardo. I feel sorry for her and i don’t. But comments like that are just plain rude.

I think theres a movie out based on wat happened

Jay

so that gives her the right to kill her sister ?

but w.e
to each their own.

u must not be very smart. Wifes battered syndrome is a psychological disorder. It happens when a man beats them and plays with their minds to make them think he will kill them if they don’t do certain things.

No she does not have the right to kill her sister. There is no proof supporting she ever killed anyone. She did kidnap which makes her an accomplice of the crime that did happen. You have to remember she was psychologically ill, you would look like her too if u had ur mind messed around with.

You are ignorant for your comments and need to learn a few things before posting stuff you don’t know about.

Imagen if you were the family of the people who were killed
seeing one of the killers living in the islands with her new baby and husband…
yea okay…

I’d want you on jury if i ever had to go to court. thats all i have to say.

you are not a very smart person. not once did i say she was innocent, but mentally ill. U need to educate urself and learn how to read.

This is the problem with forums,
You disagree, and have to proof yourself by insulting people
grow up
where did I insult you?

I didnt want to turn this into a debait, But you said you felt bad for her… Then have the nerve to call me stupid?

thats like saying the suidicide bombers have mental disorders so you can blame them
common

Did your friend honestly say “Tokyo drift?” o_O