so my friend and his 240 got pulled over..

i thought it was a camero… thats some fucked up shit… im deff never driving through st cath… fuck that shit

after she told police paul did it they found all the evidence was pointing to her and they just wanted someone to blame to they didnt take there time and now the killer behind it all is walking the streets with a child of her own.

now ur just like the press, typical. U take a chunk of a sentence and make it a complete sentence. I said “I feel sorry for her and i don’t”. Yes i feel sorry for her cause of the stuff she had to go through, and i don’t feel sorry for her at the same time because she wasn’t strong enough to run away. And if u read the the wiki you will find out that Bernardo did in fact brutely beat on her, and on two separate occasions two different psychiatrists said that “she had the mind of someone who just came out of a concentration camp”. She went through something she should never have been involved in and she should have been stronger. Unfortunately she was not. She’s now in jail which is right.

U compare her to that of a suicide bomber. I hate suicide bombers and i hate the fact of how many innocent people die because of them. But its not their fault yet again. They are grown up in a culture and religion that teaches them this is the right thing. So in fact in their mindset being a suicide bomber is the right thing. Its his fault and its not, its the culture he grew up in. Yet another broad statement with little meaning. Something else you should have thought about before you posted.

mentally ill enough to realize she was an accomplice to everything and therefore needed to make a deal regarding evidence (videos) hidden in the already searched household.

lol yes

+2

the car that chris got for his project was the same color 240 and when we stripped it it had shotgun shells in the back…

we always wondered…haha

i didnt realize the pic was broken in my first post… fixed it

yeahhhh she played off the battered wife syndrome until the videos were found. In the videos it shows she was a huge accomplice but by then she had already made her deal so they could not put her away for any longer. Now shes on the streets…

Wow… I didn’t know that about paul… He had good taste in cars…

Thats a MINT pignose!! lol

but it’s champange.

just cause she is mentally ill or what not doesn’t give you the right to end someones life. i still say that she should have gotten alot worst of a punishment than she did. mentally ill isn’t a excuse at all. you’d have to be mentially ill to kill someone. serial killers are mentially ill and they still get sentenced, she should have been too.

Is it True that he had a Sr20det in there that he letter swapped for an rb26???
LOL.
People talk about this case too much. Battered wifes syndrome is only applied when the wife kills the husband for years of abuse. Not when the wife has a incest fetish or likes to rape tied up girls.
If Paul Bernardo put a gun to his wifes head and told her to knock out her sister and rape her then yes she could use the battered wifes syndrome defence. But, Waiting for everyone to sleep and then drugging(with the druggs she got from the pharmacy she worked at) her sister and raping her(they also videotaped this also) shows premeditation and planning so she DOES deserve the death penalty.

i think it had a KA-t

no it was bonestock…

that one guy got so owned.
bing or any st catherines people

Do you guys ever get any comments?

The truth about champange hatchback comes out…and you guys thought birdhouse was funny.

that one guy got so owned.

Do any of you st catherines guys ever get any comments?

annd…
The truth about champange hatchback comes out…and you guys thought birdhouse was funny.

hahahaha, that is messed up, my girlfriend and i just got pulled over and had the same thing said to us, i was just about to post it…wtf

Heres something else to ponder… what happened to the 240 afterwards? Could someone here be driving the car now and not know it. Oh my!

you just blew my mind