so my friend and his 240 got pulled over..

every older person i come accross and talk to about cars brings that up. “u know thats the car paul bernardo drove, and everyone was lookin for a camaro” i hear it everywhere. kinda pisses me off. why couldnt he have drove a civic. oh ya… no self respecting girl would get into a civic with a guy they dont know, only in a 240 could u pull off shit like he did lol

LMAO, for sure it was thrown into a dealer auction, some dealer bought it, sold it to someone, and someone here on son has it. Tha’d be fucked lol.

Luckly mines the stock red :slight_smile:

lol
if you think about it
the 240 was one damn sexy car for the time in 1989 in north america.

compare it to all these other cars from 1988-1996

no one has said anything to be about it. although mine is black. but i usually don’t drive in the day time unless it’s to school aswell so i dunno.

that would be so fucked…

imagine that…owning paul bernardo’s car…although i’m sure the police would have kept the vehicle for evidence…isn’t there a rule on that? where cops need to retain evidence for x amount of years or so?

or could the car honestly be in circulation right now?

i remember my friends family who owned a camaro had to bring it to the police station for inspection, along with anyone who owned a camaro.

but i did not know about this at all.
i have owned my 240 for years and no one has ever said anything about it, and i live in burlington…

Wanna hear somthing a f’ed up?

Paul picked up those two girls at a conveinence store a 2 min drive from my house.

Wanna hear somthing more f’ed up?

My best friends dad held the door for paul (just being a nice guy) as Paul entered the store…

Weird when shit like that hits kinda close to home isn’t it?

O and guys fyi I remember it being on the news when they tore Paul and his wifes home down, cause nobody wanted to buy it… So the 240 prolly got crushed aswell. But if not that would be some fu*ked up stuff…

Why do I get the feeling that every time I see a champange pignose 240 hatch anywhere Im gonna think about this…

Thinking on it now I was in one in the summer! It was in a Oakville junkyeard 43,000 origianl km’s on it and it was mint inside and out minus a small dent on the rocker. They wouldn’t sell it to me though, some bullshit law about once a car is in a junkyard it cannont drive on the street again,.

you guys are retards.

Dont give me that shit about battered wife sydrome.

If you actually knew anything about that case, you would know that she made a plea bargain. The prosecution needed homolka’s testimony to put bernardo away. They had no choice, they knew homolka was just as much apart of it as Bernardo was. She didnt want life in prison, so she spoke up in order to receive a lesser sentence.

she is a fucking piece of shit and should burn in hell.

I remember when I went to the movies to watch the Karla movie and when we got out of the theatre and walked to my car (champagne), people were giving us weird looks and laughing at us.

Yaa its the max milk near Brant street (right near my house too). Every time I drive to work and pass that place I think about that asshole and setting him on fire.

no.
cust.
should be dead.

Probably the second-last time I dealt with the cops, the officer said the same thing, and how it was thought to be a camaro iroc, but in reality it was an s13. Killers choose s13’s.

My girlfriend mother blasts me about that crap all the time “you drive a killers car…” Gets old and acctually begins to bother you after a while :S