What Happened to being a Man

I just did man stuff too. Unleashed a furious shit. This is man stuff because no woman would openly admit to the public that they deficate.

anyone else notice that fag’s wearing skinny jeans? one of you better go kick his ass quick!!

100% agreed, this part Is key, I am 21 and live at home still, will prolly still be at your age lol, but I pay for everything except rent, I help with the stuff I use IE internet and cable for the fact I use it more, same boat were parents wont accept rent, but I have ways around that lets say when my dad gets off work the least of his worrys is mowing a lawn and the least of my moms worrys are doing dishes, shits done, lol… on the bad side we speak of a family member of mine, extended family! is in his 40s still with mom and dad, contributes not a damn thing, but mooches off them and takes there money… huge POS…

This man has homo tendencies… enjoys sleeping in bed with other men.

john travolta wannabe

Vouch

:rofl

Will distribute + rep when possible.

Got him for you. That’s awesome.

Seems relevant

LOVE it!

Another problem with being “a man” is that clean cut/metro/“in touch” boyish men are what is sought after by the opposite sex nowadays.

You really think that if hipster skinny jean guys didn’t get laid they would keep the act?

I can’t fit into skinny jeans. I have two tree trunks for legs. I wouldn’t wear them anyway though.

Me too. Regular relaxed fit jeans are tight on my thighs as is.

My balls have trouble with skinny jeans.

I’ve always wondered that myself. Everyone I’ve asked who wears them says “oh there more comfortable than regular jeans” I call shenanigans to that statement. My balls need their space.

LIES :gay

I’ve heard if you eat pop rocks and wear skinny jeans you get AIDS. Please be careful.

yeah they would keep it up, becasue they are sexing themselves every day as they walk becasue their dingle is tucked to get into those jeans so far up their ass, they dont need to get laid.

Skinny jeans are a form of masturbation from what i gather