What Happened to being a Man

The 80’s kicked more ass than NOW, Bands played music not fucking push play on a mac book pro! If you could play guitar well you got laid there was once a music scene here…

Nothing gay about this!
http://static.tumblr.com/ye4xt6y/duJltflpp/guns-n-roses.jpg

Nothing wrong with long hair Rambo rocked that shit.

It is weird now to talk to guys that have never been in a fight.
For me fighting was normal, getting cut, stabbed, shot at almost seemed like a right of passage.

Now you can’t kick the living piss out of someone even if they deserve it.
(I am a peaceful guy if I think you need your teeth kicked in you probably do.)
I had a guy threatening me I told him to come over to my house I’ll be waiting for him (He had my address). HE than threatened to so me for harassment?!:dunno

Also if you take into account the of emasculation of men by women that’s another factor… Women are looking for guys that look like this. And when I was a teen getting laid was important sure I failed, but lord knows I tried to fit into the machine. So I can’t really blame them on that front.

But other than that the music sucks, the Hipster style is a 20 year late rip off of the British scene known as Idies that is dying out, but per as usual America is behind on an old trend.

Oh GOD KrazyKid is in here the rage has officially begun.:lol

I’m only here for hipster hatred.

Rep worthy

this

I knew you’d be in here as soon as “hay bales come up” I’m surprised you left out the fact your shoulder pops out of place.:lol

BTW This sums of the thread!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n34eeXWjUQ[/ame]

Holy crap. :lol :lol :lol

PROOF THAT A DIPLOMA DOESN’T = INTELLIGENCE AND SKINNY JEANS CAUSE YOU TO DO STUPID THINGS.

youtu.be/Fq_tibDzO38

I cant even think of a single one of my friends that wears tight pants(yeah even the sw guys I chill with), doesnt play sports, and doesnt do manly things on occasion. Shit I cant even think of any guys local that I chill with or even see out that wears tight pants. There are fags everywhere, plain and simple, they just happen to whore themselves more on the internet and it’s your own fault if theyre around you enough to let it bother you. dont go to vw shows, problem solved. where else exactly do you guys go that you see dudes wearing girl clothes all the time? gay clubs? highschools?:rofl i know 2 people from highschool that dressed like that. one became normal and is now a carpenter. the other I havent seen since, probably because we shunned him. again, problem solved.

SrsBzns, what’s your view on a popped collar? :shifty

:Idiots

I don’t understand why people who do stupid shit like this would go on national TV to talk about it. I’d be embarrassed as hell.

I used to do it in highschool because all the old guys at the marina used to do it. It kept the back of your neck from getting fried out on the water and then a bunch of us just did it anyway. Now it seems like just totally tools do it. Maybe I looked like a total tool. who knows.

I came back to the thread today because recent events reminded me of it. My 72 year old step dad dropped dead Friday night. He was straight my definition of a real man. He was pretty much my hero. A real life cowboy, owned a ranch, had world championships in calf and team roping. Worked hard every day. He was an excavator, owned big trucks and but machines. Could build and fabricate anything you needed. he told my mom 3 weeks ago he was a dying man. Friday morning he got up, fed the horses, did their stalls, finished building his horse drawn sleigh he was working on for months, mowed the lawn and dropped dead on the front steps of their house. At 72 this man did more the day he died than most of us do in a weeks time. He was the last male role model alive that I aspired to be like. I feel like now I am drowning in a sea of faggotry

Sorry for your loss. It does seriously feel like honest work for what you have individuals are few and far between these days.

I was just busting balls about the popped collar.

However my condolences for your father, he does indeed sounds like a real mans man.

Dude I am sorry to hear that. Be damn proud to be his son, which it sounds like you are. My grandfather passed the same sort of way. He inspired me alot too, made everything he could with his bare hands and never stopped learning, thinking, tinkering and building stuff. My grandmother and he purchased an old fixer-uper and went through the entire house. Everything from plumbing, wiring, framing, sheet rock, taping, everything he did himself, along side family members when help was needed. He smoked like a chimney for ever, yet seemed like the strongest, fit as a fiddle old man I ever saw. he finished up a project one day on his house, and told my grandmother he was finally done with the house and didnt have anything else he wanted to do on it. That morning he passed. It was like he just finished what he had to do, and left the world.

RIP

people are pussies these days, kids are handed everything by there rich parents and dont understand the concept of a dollar.

this is probably a normal thought process considering our grandparents look at us and say the same thing. “when i was growing up we didnt have this fancy ipad stuff, we had to fight world wars and this thing called manual labor”

I will tell you what, having my parents tell me they are proud of my brother and I for busting our assess as much as we do for everyone around us, it feels damn good. As much as it physically hurts sometimes to roof a house in 100deg heat, 2-3 stories up, digging concrete tube holes to put a deck up on someones house 12" dia 4 feet deep 5-10+ per deck, or staying up till 1AM at the shop to finish something for someones car averaging 90+ hours a week between our full time jobs and our shop… god damn does it feel good when it done.

Anyone growing up, that doesnt have their parents, friends, or family say “I am proud of you for working so hard”… is honestly doing something wrong. Simple as that. Sure there is a way to work hard, but not hard in that kind of way, what I am trying to say is if you catch yourself saying “Mehhh, I dont really need to give that much effort to do this” or “Yeah thats good enough”… and then calling it quits, you are failing.

/rant

Agree 100%