what i did this weekend

didnt want one originally, but the other pros of this particular car far outweighed the cons, so i’ll deal with the auto. it can always be swapped fairly easily later on.

for me personally i dont know what “pros” outweigh a car being fun to drive :gotme: but thats just me

It’s all personal prefrence. I own a manual but sometimes wish I had gotten an auto. Autotragics can be just as fun if you do it right :slight_smile: manual valve body in a built auto ftw

nice car man… looks nice. you stole that thing

yea dont run that stop leak shit it will gunk up ur coolant passages

ooookkkkk…long time no update!

so, i have gotten a lot of “stuff” since i last posted. First off, my friend is parting his Mark VII and offered up the motor which has:
-Ford GT40P heads
-Ford Racing valve covers
-93 Cobra R intake
-65mm Throttle body
-under drive pulleys
-Ford Racing headers
-Ford Racing plug wires

I also picked up a built AOD from another friend. Its not like race built, but has a REALLY aggressive shift kit in it and is in really good condition.

and last, but not least, i picked up another 8.8 rear end, rebuilt with 3.73s 5,000 miles ago, for only $50. for that price, i just couldnt go wrong.

and yes, that is in the back of my Mustang. My GMC 2055HD which you see in the background decided to break today, so i had to go pick the rear end up with the mustang. it was a PAIN IN THE ASS getting it in and out of there for sure.

so now i have all the stuff, just have to get it in my car.

how the frig does a brand new truck break?

:gotme:

so when is this shit goin in???

ROFL… owned

lol. This just sounds funny to me for some reason.

pwwwnt

why is the VII getting parted? shit looks real clean

g/l on getting it all running/parts swapped

something with the AC broke and spewed out all the refrigerant in one huge cloud of smoke and a loud hiss. it was fine to drive, but at the time i didnt have time to make sure that was the only problem. i choose to blame this on Mike Smith GMC since they have been a PITA since i bought this thing AND because i had it in for AC service a couple weeks ago and its been acting funny ever since.

and the Mark VII is being parted because my friend got a Grand National. He sold the motor (and a bunch of other stuff) to me, the TKO tranny, clutch and all the other stuff regarding the manual swap is being sold, and the rest of the car has been sold to someone at my work (paddock) who plans on putting a LT1 in it.

:clap:

Hahaha, excellent.

lol at the truck. i don’t understand why you spent some of your inheritance on this car, but there was a point in my life where i suppose i would have done the same thing. if you’re happy :tup:

when are you trading the truck in on an 18 wheeler?

a Explorer but i think West Herr screwed up and accidentally sold it to someone else and dont wanna tell me. funny how this morning they were ready to come to my front door and deliver the dam thing (i shit you not) tonight and by this afternoon they are trying to talk me into a different car.

good luck with it, hope the rear end works well for ya :tup:

By chance what is happening to the wheels on the Mark VII. I really want those.

they are staying with the car. the guy buying it is getting the entire car minus the engine and transmission.