whats going on in amherst lately?

lol I bet 40% of the people on the road 2am-5am have been drinking.

Amherst, Tonawanda, and Kenmore cops will be wayyy up your ass if your doing anything wrong. They love citing you for any traffic infraction they can think of and then some. One of the reasons I like living in the city, I dont get harassed for any pety bullshit.

Funny really, I get hassled more in the city than the suburbs, I’ve been pulled over on Chippewa before, and swarmed at a McDonald’s on Niagara St. by undercovers, never get any tickets though. If you are honest and polite but don’t act scared cops are usually really reasonable. And most people have seen me, tints 5% and chrome wheels, the only white guy that gets pulled over for DWB’s. The surprise when they get to the drivers window is I think most of the reason I never get any tickets, they usually tell me to lose the wheels and tints, but never issue any tickets.

Then you are the only one. BPD is cool beause they have real Police work to do rather then be mobile fucking meter maids.

Driving while baller, that is when you know you’ve got it right. :tup:

Honestly though I’ve gotten more of a hassle in the city, even with my old taurus with open headers I never got hassled in NT or Amherst. It’s wierd, yet in buffalo I’ve gotten most of my tickets.

i wouldnt have ripped them off

X7T-billion

Yeah, driving in the city with all the unregistered, uninsured, unlicensed assholes is so much better.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26831

well u didnt buy the car new either so maybe someone did tint the windows. ur lucky he sign that paper

speaking of the amherst cops. last summer when i still had the truck 1 of them pulled me over for an exaust ticket and 2 more showed up it took 3 cops to give me 1 ticket. one of them told me hes lucky im not getting a ticket for my aftermarket scoop which is illegal he told me. the next same the same cop pulled me over in the same spot bascialy and gave me another ticket for my exaust and a ticket for my scoop. the ticket said illegal aftermarket product. the judge threw all 3 tickets out thank god… stupid amherst

i would of ticketed u to

:cry: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Cops that enforce the law more strictly than cops in towns with violence and drug problems!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :cry:

:stfu:

Wait, did I miss something what happened to the SE-R and why is it RIPped?

shut up

That is crazy, I never had any tint tickets with my s10 and I cruized all other Amherst and Mike, you know how much attention my truck drew when it was running, shit hell, just starting it and letting it idle, ROFL>>>>

APD will always be that way, get used to it and just be smart. I’ve never had a problem with them when it came to ass clowning :gotme:

:word: how about the time snow drifting around the police station a few hundred times?

Fuck that we don’t need snow. Lets do it now.

you know what is funny, im 23 years old and in my almost quarter century of living i have never said “boy, am i glad a cop was there. he really saved the day!!”

not once

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22076&highlight=accident+190

this is what u missed lol

It’s amherst…

1. They under report everything to keep property value up.
  2. Spring break for Daemen and UB this upcoming week I believe.
  3. They are all racist. I know a few “black kids” who just get pulled over instead of the whole tail routine.
  4. That PD already had a rep for being a bunch of d-bags before this year… what did you expect?