who rides a motorcycle without a license

They can also make you walk home, or push your bike home… just an fyi… pushing your bike for over a mile… sucks really bad…

(i dont even like to walk a mile without having to push a bike… so fuck that, its out of the question)

go practice figure 8s and take the test. it’s not that hard. i did it on a sportbike and passed. it’ll make you a better rider anyways, go figure.

Yeah I did it on a zx-6r it wasn’t hard at all.

I did it in the city. The lady basically said to go around the block. She said on the way, stop in front of the church and do the manuevers, then continue around the block till I get back where I started…

if you guys are concerned with doing it on a sport bike, you should all chip in and buy some old honda cb or like bike and all take the test on it. Then after you are done sell it.

It looks like NYspeed has a bunch of members that need to take the test, it may be a worthy investment.

Not sure why you think you have to take the msf to get your license. As was said the DMV test is cake and I’m sure you can find one of the local towns that can get you in quickly. I remember snapping the front brake cable on the POS I took the test on while inching up in line waiting for my turn with the examiner. Took it on just rear brakes and still passed. :slight_smile:

When you’re riding you should be thinking about all the cars around you and which one is about to do something stupid, not “what if I get pulled over”.

Not knocking the msf course either, even if you get your license you should still take it, but don’t use “the msf course is full” as a reason to ride illegally on a permit all summer.