Need specs for MC road test

OK so I am tired of riding around with just my permit. No one has given me a straight answer on what I have to do on my road test.

I know I have to do some circles and a figure 8. But where do I have to do them, basically how much space do I get to do it? Is there anything else I should be prepared to do?

Any help is appreciated, my test is this coming Monday. This may sound retarded, but everyone likes to pass the first time.

Take MSF bud, it would be your best alternative, insurance reduction and licence at the end.

Yea I was thinking about that. I am going to look more into it right now.

yep, msf, get put on the list incase anyone backs out and you can get in quick.

Yea just checked it out. The earliest course is on 7/4 at HVCC. Wish it was sooner :sad

People back out often.

A real road test is sort of a huge-pita. The difficulty of scheduling MSF and the PITA level of MC road test is the reason for such high % of riders being unlicensed.

Try ACCC too for MSF

Yea thats what I figured. I checked out ACCC but the site wouldn’t pop up for me. I think I will just schedule the MSF course for July. My buddy wanted to take it with me anyways.

Honestly IMHO it’s better to ride around with a permit while waiting on MSF then just going to get a regular road test.

I’m glad you chose to go the MSF way :thumb

Just make sure you have a valid permit at the time of the class, they expire after a year of issuance. It brings up a whole lot of problems if you do not.

Mines good til augest. Thanks for the help Vlad!

like i said, you can get put on a list to take someones spot whrn they back out. they told me i couldnt take mine untill about 4-5 months out, they called me a day later and i took my msf a week after that.

Shit I hope thats what happens. I am going to sign up for the one at HVCC. Maybe I can get in sooner then.

to confirm what everyone was saying about the msf course. you can make I believe 8 mistakes (i believe) on the msf final test, whereas the road course you will fail. thats the main reason why alot of people take the msf course.

they also teach you ALOT of useful maneuvers when you ride on the street, and helpful advice on how to avoid an accident. (teacher made the comment that no matter how long you’ve been riding, everyone always learns at least one thing)

not to mention that but it also counts as a defensive driving course and takes 2 points (i believe) off your license, as well as an insurance reduction for your automobile policy.

I plan on taking the next course this summer. i have been looking at their total control seminar as well

i may be taking this coarse this summer, mainly for the insurance reduction. From what ive been told it counts for your auto insurance as well correct? I probally wont have a bike this year, if i do it will be at the end of the season which sucks but oh well. Figure might as well get this over with, during my accident i didnt even have a permit! Forgot the expire after a year, i got it the spring prior when i had the yzf600 and by the time i got the fz6 it had expired…woops

yes, the msf counts as an insurance reduction for your car too. The course is for designed for everyone, from just starting out to people that have been riding, so they will teach you some good habits that could save your life.