Motor cycle road test, in an hour ???????

hey quick question

do they make you do hand signals during the motorcycle road test, i just dont want to do them/ or not do them and fail over something so dumb

all i need is my permit right?

If you are at the point in your riding career where you’d fall over from doing a hand signal, maybe you aren’t ready for your license, no offense.

I genuinely just have your best interests in mind.

do u have a licensed rider going with you and the motorcylce and you should have taken the MSF course…they do the road test there and no i didnt use hand signals

he said fail, not fall u tard

reading >

lol

atleast someone can read^

and yeah i have a licensed rider coming along… its going to be rad seeing how its like 40 degree’s out and rainy…

No hand signals. Unless you have no idicators.

Listen you piece of shit fucking nooblet. You edited after I posted. I should have quoted you, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck in the rain, I hope your first bike is a liter.

lol i didnt edit shit… but if you feel the need to freak out. have fun

^ thanks man

What bike are you using? I used an R1 and I’ll admit it was difficult doing the 8’s in between parked cars with a liter bike. I put my foot on the ground once but still passed. Eventhough when I practiced I nailed it. Guess I was nervous.

if i was doing this, i would bring a friggin dirt bike…

idk why but i lol’d when i read this

he’s using an r6. I would bet the figure 8 would be pretty hard on a sport bike

damn it I still need to take this test.

it would have to be a dual purpose bike with lights

^^ im sure thats what he meant…

It is at such low speeds. I think my guy knew it would be hard on a sportbike and cut me some slack.

hah welp he didnt cut me slack

touched my foot twice and failed. seeing how i have been riding two years with only a permit, i guess i might as well just keep it going hah

my r6 turning radius wasnt the greatest on the narrow street. especially when figure 8’s are something i do on a regular basis, and or ever

practice then… try again… get your license

/thread

take the MSF course and take it there