Motor cycle road test, in an hour ???????

2 years, and you can’t pass that? I’m sorry, but please practice and then get your license… mainly because if you can’t pass that then you def need more practice. I don’t want to see another rider down.

:tup:

yeah not too worried about it, but ill just sign up again. it was freezing today

is the msf the one that costs like 250 bucks, if so ill pass.(based on the amount)

well they teach you a lot more that you already know now…and there are people that have never touched a bike pass on 4 days of training…you have 2 years and cant pass…

friends have taken the msf course, and the let you do it until you pass

unlike the douche where i touched my foot, then rode over to him and asked him if i could do another one to prove i didnt need to touch my foot, but the fat bastard said nope lol

i took the msf, had one guy in there thats been riding for 30 years and two others that have been riding 20 years, they all said the course was well worth the money and def a challenge, not as easy as they thought it’d be.

The one i went to they did not let you do it until you pass. that is false. One guy did fail. They did not let you redo any part of the skills test.

can you take it with only a permit, no bike?

i am debating taking it this summer just to get my license and waiting until i find the bike i want.

Wow, what a surprise that he didn’t pass.

yeah they have bikes there, but they are small.

I took it in Angola a few weeks ago. Overall i thought it was a great course, instructors were cool and I definatley learned some stuff that will come in handy when i need it. I recommend taking it. It pays for itself with the insurance reduction for Auto and Motorcycle insurance over 3 years. Just my .02

i touchd my foot twice and passed on a 99 r6. did u show up in improper attire or something? mine was in NT btw.

yup they give u nice small bikes to learn on and drop…and take the test

:bigclap:

do you know if theyre 250’s or something

i plan on taking the test again on my buddies dualsport, alot easier to turn ha

nope, i had my leather jacket helmet and gloves. i dont know really, i was extra nice to him too but guess it didnt matter.

i think they are all 250s or less if i anot mistaken…nothing over 350 i think…but all small bikes…when i was there…they had 1 semi sport bike a ninja250 and a one dual sport…the rest were cruiser type…i took it at ECC north

I’ll be in MSF as soon as i can get a spot. I feel something like MSF should be required for a motorcycle license. That way you don’t have a bunch of motorcyclists cruising around that are really good at figure 8’s, but have no idea what to do in an emergency stopping or evasion situation…
Hell, something similar should be required for cars too. Maybe kids (and adults) would stop taking cars to excessive speeds that are way beyond their control and ending with horrible results.

ha well if he failed you he did it for a reason. keep riding around with your permit when you cant pass your real test…makes perfect sense…

I also have serious questions regarding your ability if you’ve (supposedly) been riding for 2 seasons and still cannot demonstrate VERY basic control and pass your drivers test.

+1, It might not even necessarily be the touching of your feet.

Just practice your slow manuevers and sign up to try again.

take the MSF course, really. they use 250cc cruiser-type bikes, theres a few 250cc Ninjas and a couple 500cc korean pieces of crap, but really…take the course. you won’t regret it.

:rolljerk: